This Page

has been moved to new address

Lost in tumblr...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lost in tumblr...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lost in tumblr...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lost in tumblr...

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Lost in tumblr...

I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple of days but after reading Cassie's Tumblr Tuesday post I've been cheering myself up looking at different tumblr archives.
(especially this one, this one, this one and this one)

I set a screenshot of my June archive as my google homepage today - how great does it look. I keep forgetting I set it though so everytime I open google it's like a little treat just for me.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger SophieKowalski said...

What a wonderful idea!
Unfortunateley i'm new on tumblr,so i can't do this yet..
I love your tumblr!I'm your follower :)

10 June 2010 at 11:46  
Blogger Cassie said...

Ah Rhianne - a HUGE thank you for the shout out! I hope you will join in with Tumblr Tuesday next week, I have added a Linky to this weeks post and will do next week. Fingers crossed there will be more than Erin and I join in!! hee hee

Thank you also for listing two more tumblrs to add to my list and for showing you can do that in Google. I am off to try it on mine!
xx

PS: Hope you are feeling better chuck x

10 June 2010 at 12:34  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oooh, these are amazing! I need to get into Tumblr myself!

10 June 2010 at 14:37  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

how do you change your google page??
i love it! xx

10 June 2010 at 17:57  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

oh darlin. i love it! i have been hearing a lot about tumblr as of late and i need to get in on this.

10 June 2010 at 18:20  
Blogger S and O said...

booo being sick is no fun at all :( well unless your watching movies and eating pop corn then it can be :)
hope you get better!

xoxo
Olivia

10 June 2010 at 20:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Rhianne! your google homepage looks superamazing - what a cool thing to do :)

thanks for your kindness over the last several months - chapped lips and all was a great experience and while i'm a little wistful about it's conclusion, i didn't see the point in letting it become something i no longer loved.

i have decided to give wordpress a try. so far all i can say is that it has been a different kind of blogging experience. my new blog a different format as well, the focus being on writing and introspection rather than visual inspirations.

of course. i have included you in my blogroll! if you ever find yourself so inclined, feel free to drop by, http://spazberryjam.wordpress.com.

i'm still following you via blogger, so this isn't the last you have heard from me!

xo Shelley

10 June 2010 at 21:46  
Anonymous Maddy said...

That's awesome! I need to change my Google background...I look at it enough times in the day!

10 June 2010 at 21:53  
Blogger k said...

oooo i never would have thought to do that!

10 June 2010 at 22:15  
Blogger drollgirl said...

i hope you feel better soon!

and tumblr is pretty amazing. it is just ENDLESS. so many fab things to see there!

10 June 2010 at 23:40  
Blogger ChloĆ«, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Oh wow, I so didn't know you could do this and I am going to change it right now!

11 June 2010 at 00:40  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love tumblr! I get lost in tumblr a lot.

11 June 2010 at 01:04  
Blogger Gracie said...

How absolutely fantastic! What a great idea. I need to get back into my tumblr I think.

11 June 2010 at 02:08  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

i'm a tumblr fan too, athough i tend to forget about it every now and again. but i love to go to it and just look at the beautiful images i've collected there from inspiring people across the web, it's a wonderful way to spend some time :)

15 June 2010 at 19:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home