This Page

has been moved to new address

Photos, film and the Photoswap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photos, film and the Photoswap!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Photos, film and the Photoswap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photos, film and the Photoswap!

Monday, 23 November 2009

Photos, film and the Photoswap!

This past weekend was rather photo orientated and I loved it!


First I finally put up my own lomography wall. I have had those clips for 4 years and I didn't realise they were lomography ones until now - I love finding out things like that and I love how it turned out!
(though sorry about the rubbish photo...)


Then Boyfriend took his film for the photoswap using Helga (the holga) whilst I walked around with Deedee (the diana mini). Watching him take photos was so much fun, he sees completely different photos in places than I do, that and he is cute!


Unfortunately the first film from my Diana was totally ruined - it completely split in half whilst I was winding it back on. I'm devestated as I took some pretty pictures in Whitby with it - I'm hoping somewhere will try and look at the half of the film still left...

and finally today is the deadline of the photoswap! (I shamelessly stole this photo from Micaela's blog of her with her photoswap camera - isn't it great!) I am so excited about seeing everyone's results and putting all the photos together!

Labels: , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I cannot wait to receive the film from my swap partner. I sent out mine last Monday so that she could get a head start on developing and scanning them in. I haven't seen any yet but can't wait until I do.

Sorry to hear about your film breaking, that is such a bummer. Does look like you got a bunch of good photos though. I'm excited to see what everyone came up with.

Have a great Monday! :)

23 November 2009 at 15:36  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I name my cameras, too!
I can't decide if the Holga is Olga or Oksana. I'm thinking Oksana, though.

23 November 2009 at 15:59  
Blogger Sara said...

I can't wait to see them all!

23 November 2009 at 16:36  
Blogger Maddy said...

I'm so excited to get my camera/film in the mail, I'm checking compulsively haha. I love your photo wall :)

23 November 2009 at 16:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your film. that is awful.

can't wait to see these photoswaps that will be posted soon!

23 November 2009 at 17:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That torn film just made me cry a little! :(

23 November 2009 at 18:14  
Blogger VanessasRunway said...

Love the idea! Can't wait to see them!

23 November 2009 at 18:14  
Blogger janis said...

i just got an email that my partner beth recieved my film! yay! i can't wait to get hers...

this is such a fantastic idea.

hope you're able to salvage some shots from your diana!!

XO

23 November 2009 at 19:15  
Anonymous Marisa said...

i cannot wait to receive mine...
and i hope mine turn out good for saskia...
this will be only my second roll with my holga...fingers crossed.

posted about your gorgeous pictures today
xoxo

23 November 2009 at 19:56  
Blogger aaaa said...

great pics over there!!

well, i actually wonder (after seeing that you're REALLY interested in photography/cameras/pics):

WHEN AND WHAT IS THE FIRST PICTURE YOU TOOK?? DOES IT HAVE SOME KIND OF A STORY??

LOVE.XOXO.

23 November 2009 at 19:56  
Blogger bananas. said...

ooh how fun! can't wait to see!

23 November 2009 at 22:25  
Blogger Gracie said...

One day I will be better at taking photos. I would love to get a mini diana and name it.

And that really is a shame about your torn film :(

24 November 2009 at 00:06  
Blogger Gemma Louise said...

ohh i wish i took part in this! and known sooner! look forward to seeing the photos though! x

24 November 2009 at 01:05  
Blogger Micaela said...

you're such a darling!

truly.

this is the most original swap ever and i can't wait to see how everyone's photographs turn out. i was so glad to take mine on my visit to see my boyfriend and take pictures of what will become my future town! i hope it turns out well... and i'm so sorry about your film! :(

SO CUTE you and your boyfriend took pictures together. love it.

xoxoxo

24 November 2009 at 15:50  
Blogger Diana said...

eeek! I have to send mine out like yesterday!!
So sorry to hear about your film :(
It takes about a day to arrive at my partner's so i'm not too worried.

25 November 2009 at 04:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity that the film got ruined :( - oh well I am sure you will take plenty more wonderful photos :D

27 November 2009 at 11:01  
Anonymous manilenya said...

My first film using my minolta I got from garage sale didn't turn out good either. I messed up and the camera wasn't working properly too :(

But when I got my yashica, i can't stop from taking photos with it.

I am so excited with the photoswap and my partner :)

22 June 2010 at 15:33  
Blogger mizhenka said...

The exact same thing happened to me with the first film I put in the Diana Mini!

26 November 2011 at 14:30  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home