This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaways galore...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaways galore...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaways galore...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaways galore...

Monday, 16 November 2009

Giveaways galore...

Happy Monday! If like me you are a little sad that the weekend is over then here are a couple of giveaways to cheer you up.

First up - the amazing Megan at Studio MME (who helped me with my first big giveaway way back when) is having a giveaway of one of her mini prints to celebrate 350 followers - how exciting is that?


I love Megan's work so the chance to win some is great!


Secondly the wonderful Nicole at My Teacups in Peony is hosting a giveaway of my prints!!



You could win a print from my shop as well as some extra goodies, so pop on over and show Nicole some love!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

yay for giveaways!! thanks for doing this! :)

16 November 2009 at 12:30  
Blogger Cassie said...

Maybe just maybe the weekend here in the UK was a little shorter than everywhere else - do you think! hee hee
Hope, even if it was a short one, you had a fab weekend.
xx

16 November 2009 at 13:30  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Thanks for posting about my giveaway! I'm so excited to enter yours!! My boyfriend and I are going to pick a photo of yours to buy ourselves for Christmas.

16 November 2009 at 13:49  
Blogger Saskia said...

Wow how cool that you and Nicole have teamed up for a giveaway!!! I'll definitely be entering :)

Hope you had a good weekend matey... it went by FAR too quickly as usual!

Saskia xx

16 November 2009 at 17:05  
Blogger Micaela said...

yes, i am a little sad today so thanks for the ray of sunshine! i blogged about this too. :)

xoxoxo

16 November 2009 at 17:21  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, how exciting to win of your delcious prints. Heading over now!

16 November 2009 at 17:23  
Anonymous marisa said...

your prints are so beautiful.
Kudos Nicole!!

ps i tagged you

16 November 2009 at 18:00  
Blogger Kattrina said...

That's awesome that Nicole is having a giveaway of your prints! I'll have to enter. Happy Monday!

16 November 2009 at 19:08  
Blogger Saltina said...

I would love to win one of your prints. Off to enter!

16 November 2009 at 19:28  
Blogger Nicki's Notebook said...

oooh pretty prints - i love that scarborough fair one - i went there many mnay moons ago and i dont recall it looking that pretty! lovely blog btw xxx

16 November 2009 at 20:23  
Blogger Sierra said...

Your Etsy shop is so lovely, I hearted it, especially since I am an Etsy seller too! Glad you could give a shout out on another giveaway as well, hope your week goes well!

16 November 2009 at 20:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow congrats on your very own giveaway - how exciting!

16 November 2009 at 21:44  
Blogger themagicalbean said...

Giveaways!? You can count me in! I love 'em. Thanks for posting this. :)

17 November 2009 at 04:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home