This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas cards...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Christmas cards...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas cards...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Christmas cards...

Friday, 13 November 2009

Christmas cards...

{image by Ktelqueen}

So two of my favourite blogging ladies Nina and Nicole have posted about sending christmas cards to their readers and after a mini debate in my head (what with most you lovelies not living in the UK) I decided that actually I would love to send christmas cards out too...

So if anyone would like to receive a card from me then send an email to
rhiannelouise {at} gmail.com
before the 20th of November with your postal address,
and if you want my address as well let me know!

Eep, I'm so excited, I love love love christmas
(expect alot of christmas related posts nearer the time!)

p.s. If you are in the photoswap and I already have your address I may jusy decide to send you a christmas card anyway :) I hope you don't mind...

Oh and if you don't celebrate christmas but still want a card from me then let me know as well!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I love this idea as well. I might try to hop on the Christmas Card post as well. Sign me up to receive one from you and email me your address so I can get one in the mail for you too (after Thanksgiving, of coarse!). :)

Hooray for Christmas fun in the blogosphere!

13 November 2009 at 10:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely idea!!

13 November 2009 at 12:40  
Blogger janis said...

yay! i'm a photoswap person...but i still sent you my address just.in.case. :)

lovely little idea! so excited.

13 November 2009 at 13:45  
Blogger Saskia said...

Lovely idea!!! You have my address already, but please would you send me yours?

xxx

13 November 2009 at 15:44  
Blogger Saltina said...

I think I will. Email to follow!

13 November 2009 at 16:24  
Blogger Micaela said...

isn't that just a GREAT idea???

if i wasn't doing the ornament swap and making sure everything runs smoothly, i would have LOVED to have done this for my readers too.

you're such a sweet and fabulous girl Rhi! seriously.

i hope you still have my address, PLEASE count me in! xo

13 November 2009 at 16:43  
Blogger Care said...

you and your blog are so darn adorable!

13 November 2009 at 18:10  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

yay :) theyre my favorite bloggers too!!!!
i am emailing you now!

13 November 2009 at 20:06  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

awh such a lovely idea! i cant wait for christmas too. the christmas markets are set up in manchester next week, and that means officially the start of festive times woohoo! xx

13 November 2009 at 21:57  
Blogger Amy said...

What a great idea.
I'm sending you an email.

13 November 2009 at 22:06  
Blogger silk said...

I'd love to exchange a christmas card with you! Just emailed you :)

14 November 2009 at 15:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet idea :)

16 November 2009 at 21:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home