This Page

has been moved to new address

Ornament Swap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Ornament Swap!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ornament Swap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Ornament Swap!

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Ornament Swap!


Yeay, another swap and again I am beyond excited!

The incredibly lovely Micaela from Dolce Vita is hosting a Christmas Ornament swap,
I love christmas, I love ornaments and I looove swaps!

To sign up, pop over here.

Oh and every person taking part will also be entered into a giveaway for a set of Diana's Library Themed christmas cards (swoon) and a set of Pride and Prejudice ornaments from Brookish. How amazing is that?

p.s. Evelyn, one of my favourite Holga photographers, is featured on Diamonds in the Rough today, eeeee!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

yikes! this reminds me that scott and i have no ornaments since this will be our first christmas in our apartment together! i might have to make some in order to join the swap because that sounds like loads of fun.

11 November 2009 at 11:38  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh well you're a naughty lady for putting temptations in my way with christmas decorations... I had to sign up to that one!

11 November 2009 at 12:28  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

What a great idea! After this Christmas I have to pack up all of my ornaments to prepare for my move to graduate school. So it'd be awesome to have one very special ornament.

11 November 2009 at 13:59  
Blogger Michelle @ Twig said...

Rhianne,

Hello! I have just spent time clicking from your comment on my blog over to your blog and your many blogging endeavors, wow! Would love to learn more about the diamond in the rough blog. You are one talented lady! Thanks for visiting and hope we keep in touch, love meeting new people through this blogging world.

Michelle
www.lovelybym.blogspot.com

11 November 2009 at 15:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl you know i am totally in this. loove micaela. she rocks my socks off.

11 November 2009 at 16:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool is that! I must have an approx. zillion ornaments I've collected over the years {but one more couldn't hurt!} I love it.

Cheers.

11 November 2009 at 16:54  
Blogger Julia said...

oh this looks so lovely...i love mismatched ornaments!

11 November 2009 at 17:07  
Blogger Cassie said...

I am definately in this one - I just L O V E decorations!
Thank you for sharing xx

11 November 2009 at 17:57  
Anonymous buhdoop said...

What a great idea! And thank you for the Eveyln link. I just went to her blog and her photos are so pretty.

11 November 2009 at 19:21  
Blogger Micaela said...

Rhianne,

THANK-YOU for all your help sweet friend. I KNEW you had posted about it when i got a lovely flood of emails this morning asking to sign up. It means so much to me and I'm gratefully indebted to you :)

yay!!!! off to check out evelyn. xoxo

can i just say that is the most genious blog idea? Diamonds? it's LOVELY!

11 November 2009 at 21:00  
Blogger Katie said...

all of my ornaments are just trashy ones from wilkos! Not nice enough to swap. Hoping to get some cool ones in Germany

11 November 2009 at 22:53  
Blogger evelyn said...

ornament swap! how interesting haha

and yay! Thank you for featuring me ^_^ so honered :]

11 November 2009 at 23:51  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Darling! You have sealed the deal...I have been seeing this ornament swap everywhere and came by your place to say hi! and here it is...so it's fate...maybe we'll get each other! HOW FUN!

12 November 2009 at 01:25  
Blogger Gracie said...

I have just met Micaela and she's lovely! I'm thinking of participating in her ornament swap because it sounds like such fun!

12 November 2009 at 03:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home