This Page

has been moved to new address

Diamond in the Rough...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diamond in the Rough...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diamond in the Rough...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diamond in the Rough...

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Diamond in the Rough...


I am over the moon to now be part of the Diamond in the Rough team!!

Today is my first post on Diamonds featuring the amazing Wendy from Red Boots - so go have a look at her profile and beautiful guest post, I promise you won't be dissapointed!


So... now I need your help - although I read alot of blogs...
I would love it if you could recommend me some more to check out.

The idea of Diamonds is to highlight the undiscovered gems in the blogosphere so if you have any favourites that post frequently with amazing content that makes you keep going back for more and of course they are courteous bloggers who comment back (very important) then quick, let me know... now... please...

(though please don't recommend your own blog - chances are if you follow my blog then I already follow yours and I always check out every person who comments on my blog anyway...)

Thank you in advance, you are all wonderful for sticking with me! I can't wait to see any blogs you recommend!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

These were two of my first and favourite blogs... flairtoremember.blogspot.com and http://likklegirl.blogspot.com/ both aussie blogs.

4 November 2009 at 11:23  
Blogger Cassie said...

What a fantastic opportunity to be part of Diamonds - well done you!

The blog that absolutely springs to mind is - http://alittlebirdtoldmeso.blogspot.com/

KT Mac has just updated her layout and had the most amazing engagement party - so many creative aspects from her were part of the event too.

Be sure to take a look if you haven't already. Hope you are having a good week.
xx

4 November 2009 at 11:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

I don't have any blogs to recommend as most of the ones I follow are already popular!

4 November 2009 at 12:43  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

yayy for my girl being on the diamond team! woo hoo:) we got this! ok im off to see wendys post i bet its wonderful:)

4 November 2009 at 13:01  
Blogger Paulina said...

Oh, I love love love wendy!!!!!! So excited she has guest posted on Diamonds!!! I am heading over there.right.this.instant. to check out her post :)

4 November 2009 at 13:38  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!! I just discovered this new artist blog and she's amazing! http://lisa-falzon.blogspot.com/

4 November 2009 at 13:39  
Blogger Melissa said...

COngratulations! I don't know who to recommend because I like everyone I'm following - if I didnt... I wouldnt BE following them....

4 November 2009 at 14:02  
Anonymous Marisa said...

i just love this idea... i have found several of my favorites through diamonds.
xoxo

4 November 2009 at 14:13  
Blogger Amy said...

How exciting! Congrats on being part of the Diamond in the Rough team!
I really like Lanalou Style (http://lanaloustyle.blogspot.com)

4 November 2009 at 17:02  
Blogger Diana said...

congrats! this is a great blog that benefits the blog community!

4 November 2009 at 17:37  
Blogger Saltina said...

Coquette and Dove always has beautiful posts and cute little quips!

http://coquetteanddove.blogspot.com/

4 November 2009 at 19:07  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

oh no! i had no idea that diamonds in the rough existed until your post, what am i going to do now with all these new blogs to discover, i have barely enough time as it is!! lol. seriously though diamonds sounds like an amazing project, congratulations on joining the team it really sounds like a great thing to be working on :)

there are two blogs i'd like to reccommend to you! firstly secrets of a butterfly. Kat writes about beautiful, pretty things that make her happy and spreads the joy out into the blogosphere. i have her on my iGoogle so i can always be sure to see her updates! she's also a lovely soul who takes the time to check out everyone who comes to her blog, and featuring the people/artists/bloggers/photographers/writers that she loves.

the second blog i'll mention is georgianna lane. i only came across georgianna recently on flickr and followed on to her amazing blog. it's a photoblog mainly, but her skill with words is just as amazing as her talent with a camera & she also features on my iGoogle so i can pay a visit whenever she updates! she is one of the most lovely people i have had the pleasure of meeting on the internet, she seems to take so much pleasure in actively being part of the blog & flickr community. she leaves me some of the nicest comments i've gotten :)

anyway enough gushing, i think you'll have fun checking them out!! i'm going to keep my eye on diamonds to make sure i'm not missing out on any blog gems.

4 November 2009 at 19:45  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congratulations! I love the Diamond in the Rough blog. I've found some great new blogs from them. Keep on the great work! :)

5 November 2009 at 00:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good pick on wendy. looove her.

i have a few hidden joys on my following list on my profile if you get bored and want to check them out. if i think of any that really stand out to me i'll let you know.

congrats on being part of the team!!

5 November 2009 at 04:22  
Blogger Spardha Malik said...

congrats Girl!!

5 November 2009 at 11:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home