This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Today...


... I have no idea what to post about...

...my jaw and gums really ache from having a tooth taken out on Monday...

...I miss my family and friends - I'm glad I'm seeing them soon...

...I really fancy a big bowl of chocolate icecream... with sprinkles...

...I remembered that I need to bake my sister a cake for Saturday and I have no time, eep!

...I have lots I need to do - just not. quite. yet...

...the sun finally just came out (is nearly 4pm) it's cheering me up... alot.

...we're going to the cinema to see Fantastic Mr Fox - I can't wait!

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel inspired!


p.s. One of my favourite ladies Paulina is having a giveaway to celebrate her 100th post.
Check it out - you won't regret it - there's cookies :)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh no - poor teeth! Hope your feeling better - ice-cream might hurt though! My wisdom tooth is pushing against all my other teeth, and making them squint - got a dentist appointment coming up so am worried what they're going to do!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! It was quite scary posting a video of myself so I'm relieved that I don't look like a total idiot!!

xx

ps: cardigan is from Topshop, via Ebay! It's my favourite!

28 October 2009 at 16:54  
Blogger Jill said...

Glad the sun is getting you cheered up!

28 October 2009 at 17:38  
Blogger Gabby said...

I hope you feel better soon, lady! Dental work is NO fun.

And I like the random posts! :)

28 October 2009 at 18:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your teeth!

when the sun comes out, it always makes me feel better.

love paulina. entered her giveway this morning! looove it!

have fun at the movies darling.

28 October 2009 at 18:11  
Blogger aaaa said...

yeah, i miss my friends and family either ;D *sigh*..

don't worry! this is a sweet post..

love.

28 October 2009 at 18:15  
Blogger katie hanson said...

I really love that today picture! something about big pencils.... :)

feel better and more inspired!!

28 October 2009 at 18:55  
Blogger Maddy said...

I looooove chocolate ice cream with sprinkles. I hope you get some!

28 October 2009 at 18:55  
Blogger PlanetLumiere said...

at least you can get no.4 on your list done whenever you want!

S
xx

28 October 2009 at 23:57  
Blogger Diana said...

I believe this spur of bad luck is going around! I hope you feel better <33

29 October 2009 at 05:42  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Aww Rhianne darling...
I feel I can touch your words. You're right, we have a lot in common.

Take care my sweet lady.
xo

29 October 2009 at 12:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home