This Page

has been moved to new address

Photoswap update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photoswap update!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Photoswap update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photoswap update!

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Photoswap update!

I am currently putting the final pairs together and waiting for the final addresses to be sent back to me - so hopefully I should be emailing everyone with their partners tomorrow!! I can not wait!

Here are some interesting facts from the swap to keep you going and because sometimes I just love statistics!
  • 62 people in total are taking part in the swap
  • From 8 different countries (how incredible is that!)
  • including 23 different states in America.
  • 14 of the pairs are sending to partners in different countries.
  • The furthest a parcel will have to travel is 10,149 miles/16,333 kilometers

I have also created a flickr group for when the photos are developed - so whether you are taking part or just want to see the pictures - you can look here next month! (Though you can join it now of course...)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Marisa said...

just want to be sure you got my address... my email was doing goofy things...

knzsmom97@gmail.com

so anxious to start

21 October 2009 at 14:26  
Blogger Paulina said...

ahhhhhh soooooo cooooolllll!!!!! I need to hop on it, and start taking some pictures :)

21 October 2009 at 15:26  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm SOOOO excited!

21 October 2009 at 15:26  
Blogger Micaela said...

how very exciting!!!! I need to add the PS Button to my blog pronto.

this swap couldn't happen at a better time... this weekend i'm traveling to see my boyfriend in VA (he moved there for a job last month). I'm in TX so it's a drastic change in scenary for me.

My partner will get to see what will soon be our new home together. Our view from our porch, our house... the leaves change. I'm so excited!!!!

thank you again Rhianne for putting this together and answering my email about cameras :) you are lovely!

21 October 2009 at 16:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am beyond excited!

21 October 2009 at 17:28  
Blogger Jenni said...

I can't wait to see who I get. I've been telling everyone about this swap and already started taking photo.
Hip Hip Hooooooooooray!

21 October 2009 at 17:48  
Blogger Diana said...

62?? WOW!

21 October 2009 at 18:03  
Blogger Maddy said...

So neat about the photo swap, I can't wait. And I am DEFINITELY thinking about Christmas already, I want a real Diana, maybe even that neat picture too! Haha :)

22 October 2009 at 00:33  
Blogger Amy said...

62 people & 8 states that is so cool. I can't wait.

22 October 2009 at 01:56  
Blogger janis said...

ooohhh i wish i had seen this sooner.
hopefully this first photo swap is a huge success & you do another!

xxx

22 October 2009 at 04:17  
Blogger Saskia said...

This is such a great swap idea Rhianne!! I'm so excited to get snapping and posting :)

xxx

23 October 2009 at 13:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home