This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Llanddwyn Island Part II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Llanddwyn Island Part II

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Llanddwyn Island Part II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Llanddwyn Island Part II

Thursday, 15 October 2009

I love Wales: Llanddwyn Island Part II

The great thing about Llanddywn Island was that
Helga (the holga) loved it as much as I did!
(Some of you may have seen these on flickr... but they are so pretty I had to share!)

How beautiful do the clouds, sea and sky look? At one point I completely forgot that we were in Wales! Just looking at these pictures makes me feel better.

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

SOOOOOO gorgeous! (: I can't wait for a road trip just so I can take more pictures with my holga! xx

15 October 2009 at 12:13  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Lovely! I am completely in love with lomography.

I'm taking my new Diana mini out to play today. And then this afternoon I'm going to try scanning some of my Diana shots so that I can put them on my blog

xx

15 October 2009 at 12:25  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Extremely beautiful!


xo

15 October 2009 at 13:14  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

gah so beautiful, you're quite my photo hero. ;)

15 October 2009 at 13:28  
Blogger Pixel Wild Child said...

Really beautiful pics! It must be so calm in there... I felt relaxed just by looking at them! pretty, pretty...

15 October 2009 at 13:52  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

These are gorgeous! I just love the big blue skies :)

15 October 2009 at 14:50  
Blogger Nicole said...

Beautiful! Water is just so relaxing!

15 October 2009 at 15:17  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh these photos!!

What a beautiful way to escape from the mundane world.

15 October 2009 at 15:23  
Blogger Farah said...

ooh so very very pretty! especially the blue skies. =)

15 October 2009 at 16:17  
Blogger Cassie said...

Such nostalgic shots - fantastic xx

15 October 2009 at 17:56  
Blogger Paulina said...

oh look at those sail boats!!!!!! what a dream!

15 October 2009 at 17:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! it's amazing. i want to go there!!!

15 October 2009 at 18:14  
Blogger Jill said...

Simply gorgeous!

15 October 2009 at 19:31  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

These are gorgeous!!

15 October 2009 at 23:56  
Blogger Courtney Hope said...

Beaut.i.ful.

The blue! I die! Seriously. I want to be there right now :)

16 October 2009 at 05:07  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Wow, those are such stunning photos. I feel strangely relaxed just looking at them. I really hope I get to visit Wales one day :)

16 October 2009 at 05:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goregous pictures, and a lovely blog :)

xox
tanya

16 October 2009 at 07:16  
Blogger Gloria said...

The photos are absolutely breathtaking! I remember, as a teenager spending two lovely weeks in Wales with a girlfriend. It was divine and a great time was had. Thanks for evoking those memories!! Great post!

16 October 2009 at 09:35  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Wow - it looks like the Hebridies in Scotland. So yum. This reminds me I need to get out with my holga, in practice for the photo swap. Bizarrely since moving I'd lost inspiration for my holga, even though I've moved to a truly beautiful city. I'll get it back though: I'm determined!! xx

16 October 2009 at 11:22  
Blogger Nicole said...

I only just discovered your blog but it's great, and I really love your photos! I look forward to seeing more of it!

22 October 2009 at 23:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home