This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Newborough Forest and beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Newborough Forest and beach...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Newborough Forest and beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Newborough Forest and beach...

Thursday, 8 October 2009

I love Wales: Newborough Forest and beach...

Considering how many photos that I took, I haven't done that many posts about Wales - I'll try and post some more soon!

The day we spent around Newborough was my favourite day of the holiday - the weather was beautiful, the sea was sparkling and I felt incredibly happy.
(even if my feet didnt after 4 hours walking...)

Here are my favourite Holgas from the forest and beach!


Can you see the speck of white in the middle of the last photo? That is a lighthouse on Llanddwyn Island which is where we walked too and was really the highlight of my day...

I'll post pictures of the island tomorrow, it was wonderful!

p.s. Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday, they made my day :)

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Sooo pretty!

8 October 2009 at 14:02  
Blogger Cynthia said...

amazing pictures, now i really can't wait for my holga to come!!!

8 October 2009 at 14:29  
Blogger Paulina said...

what great pictures!!! Wales looks like a dream!

8 October 2009 at 15:08  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I lived in England a long time ago and we took a trip to Wales. It was beautiful - but cold. I really just remember the cold. And when I look at the pictures, all I think about is how ugly my coat was. I think we went to Betws-y-Coed. I wish I could have taken photos like yours.

8 October 2009 at 15:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I had to go back to my sponsors and check to see what the restrictions are for my giveaway, I didn't even know I had anyone outside of the US who reads my blog! Unfortunately this giveaway is only open to the US and Canda (tears) I know, such discrimination right?! LoL. So sorry about that! I should have checked before.

Thanks so much for following, I love your blog and these pictures are gorgeous!!!!

8 October 2009 at 16:04  
Blogger Farah said...

hey there! Congrats on the 100 followers! that is so so great! and those are lovely photos. hmmm...should have probably tried getting my hands on a Holga or something when I went to visit the boypren in England a few weeks ago. =s

8 October 2009 at 16:48  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm part Welsh and have always wanted to visit. Such lovely photos make me want to even more. : )

8 October 2009 at 19:16  
Blogger Amy C said...

These are lovely, Wales is really beautiful, I love Pembrokeshire and always love to visit Llangenth and the Worms Head.
Ahhh the beach.

8 October 2009 at 19:19  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

such glorius view...almost can smell the fresh air from here!
xo*

8 October 2009 at 21:34  
Blogger Maddy said...

I just LOVE that last photo, good stuff!

8 October 2009 at 23:37  
Blogger evelyn said...

amazing *_*!

n wow did u really walk all the way to the lighthouse?

what a long way... D:

9 October 2009 at 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics as per usual :)

9 October 2009 at 02:05  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

gorgeous my love!! those are just stunning. the lighthouse is amazing off in the distance. oh and psst love the new button ;)

9 October 2009 at 03:14  
Blogger Gracie said...

Thanks so much for finding me =) I love those photos! They're amazing. I just adore the dreamy quality.

And I've never actually heard of Rollip but I will definitely check it out! Thank you!

9 October 2009 at 09:06  
Blogger Certain Creatures said...

Such pretty pictures!
Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway!
Have a lovely weekend
Francesca

9 October 2009 at 10:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home