This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 2 October 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

I'm so glad it's Friday - I still feel disorientated from being ill at the beginning of the week but at least I had a chance to properly catch up on my reader and organise all the blogs I read (I hit the limit of blogs you can follow on Blogger - how crazy is that?!) We're ordering pizza tonight and having a cosy night in (with blankets of course) I can not wait!!
  1. Autumn means yellow and more yellow! (I love all of Abby's Autumn Colours Week in fact - check it out!)
  2. Oh and some yellow tights, yeay
  3. It's a week for colour! How amazing is this cake...
  4. I adore this jewelry - the pegs are my favourite!
  5. I love love love this family portrait!

I can not wait for Monday now, I have such an exciting project that I can not wait to share with everyone!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday!!



p.s. Hi to my newest followers Lola and Cynthia :)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Paulina said...

as always, your links never disappoint!!! these are great. I too am on a yellow kick. I can't seem to get enough of it these days!!!

2 October 2009 at 18:26  
Blogger Adele said...

okay, you just reminded me that I need to buy some yellow tights (: have a great weekend, love! xx

2 October 2009 at 22:41  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you on my page with the Honest Scrap award! :)

If you'd like to participate (I'm sure you already know the routine, but) here are the rules of the award:

1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2. Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4. Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

xoxo
Cassie

3 October 2009 at 01:14  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Oh good! I'm glad the html worked for you!

xoxo

5 October 2009 at 18:41  
Blogger queen-of-nostalgia said...

Love your blog, and LOVE that you LOVE Glee! Yay!

Cheers!
Kristen

6 October 2009 at 13:07  
Blogger Leigh said...

Autumn truly is a great time of year - amber, yellow, brown, reds - I know fully what you mean!!

6 October 2009 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home