This Page

has been moved to new address

I still love red...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I still love red...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I still love red...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I still love red...

Friday, 2 October 2009

I still love red...

...especially bright red post boxes!

Bolton Abbey

Norwich
(don't you love the glimspe of the market stalls behind the wall?)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger M.M.E. said...

I agree. Your post boxes are so much cooler than ours in America.

2 October 2009 at 15:58  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

ohh those post office boxes are adorable! hey question... would it be ok if i posted about the photo swap on my blog on monday? just wanted to check to make sure it wasnt too soon. oh and have a great weekend lady!

2 October 2009 at 16:33  
Blogger Paulina said...

I would take these over our small little blue post boxes any day!!!

2 October 2009 at 18:27  
Blogger Sara said...

I love the market stalls lol

2 October 2009 at 21:03  
Blogger evelyn said...

these are awesome Rhianne!
taking photos is fun isnt it? ;)

<33

3 October 2009 at 03:48  
Blogger Miss Red said...

i love red!! it's such a happy color =)

3 October 2009 at 04:43  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Red is a fan favorite with me too!

4 October 2009 at 07:25  
Blogger Erika said...

I wish our mailboxes looked that cool.

6 October 2009 at 09:23  
Blogger Amanda said...

Everything is so much prettier over there...even the phone booths!

14 October 2009 at 04:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home