This Page

has been moved to new address

Here's to happiness...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Here's to happiness...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Here's to happiness...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Here's to happiness...

Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Here's to happiness...

Can you believe it's been month's since mine and Boyfriend's last Here's to Happiness list (inspired by the lovely Naomi of course) it doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

Anyway, I'll be honest - I feel awful - sore throat, temperature, cough... you name it - I have it (and so does Boyfriend now - I made him ill too, oops)

So how do you feel better on days like this?
Think happy thoughts... and make a list of them!
  1. Aero hot chocolate - it is amazing, I am obssessed.
  2. Daily emails from new, old and best friends!
  3. Knitted blankets
  4. Writing letters
  5. Making christmas lists
  6. Fairy lights and candles
  7. Paw prints in cement
  8. Vintage cameras (possibly a permenant addition to this list)
  9. Big wooly jumpers
  10. Pictures of Harry (my current favourite is above!)
There, I feel a bit better already!

p.s. Hi to my latest followers: Maddy, Rose Red, Heidi, Jenni, Nicole (and Luffy), Beth, Sylvia and Emily - You guys are number 11!

p.p.s. Don't forget about the giveaway!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

Hello to you too! I absolutely love that photo you posted, what a cute baby. I also LOVE happy lists as well :)

14 October 2009 at 15:12  
Blogger Paulina said...

here's to happiness!!!!! yaayyy! great list!

14 October 2009 at 16:00  
Blogger bananas. said...

yum! aero hot chocolate...never heard of it. i will have to try. and i have come to love emails, especially from my bloggy buds.

hope you feel better. i just got over the cold so i know how you feel :(

14 October 2009 at 16:06  
Blogger Kattrina said...

A happiness list always makes you feel better, even if you are sick with a cold. It's amazing how many things there are to be happy about in a single day when you really think about it - although now that I'm blogging about it, it is more difficult than I thought to not repeat the same happy things every day.
Take care, think happy thoughts, and get better!

14 October 2009 at 17:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is your dog named Harry? That's my dogs name!

You should try Abuelita hot chocolate, it is my all time favorite!

14 October 2009 at 17:17  
Blogger Cassie said...

Hey, hope you feel better v.soon, I think I may be coming down with something too - must be doing the rounds. Happy list is great - must add it to my 'list of lists' I have right now :) lol
Keep Smiling xx

14 October 2009 at 17:20  
Blogger Nicole said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out to Luffy! I hope you feel better soon!

14 October 2009 at 18:08  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

I am knitting a blanket for my boyfriend right now. It's a lovely green color. :)

I hope you feel better! Napping is usually a help, and I always like to watch movies.

14 October 2009 at 18:50  
Blogger Jill said...

I've got the yuckies too. Just got back from the doc. Love your list!

14 October 2009 at 19:15  
Blogger A "cheery" disposition said...

I love paw prints in cement too! Great list. and beautiful blog.

14 October 2009 at 21:46  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww all of those are amazing :) can definitely turn a day around.

14 October 2009 at 22:42  
Blogger Sara said...

fairy lights make me smile!

15 October 2009 at 00:54  
Blogger Alice said...

Yeah I was sick too... I slept it all away though.. but now I have a pile of work to do.. and I'm here ... :) easily distracted hahaha

Knitted blankets are awesome... Love love the picture of Harry.. What kind of dog is he?

I was also wondering what kind of camera do you use? Simply amazing pictures! I'm hoping to get enough money to buy another camera so I can update my blog with better pictures of everything I've done. I'll definitely be following you for a long time :)

Get well soon!

15 October 2009 at 04:22  
Blogger AmyK said...

Gosh I love those happy lists.
I think one of these weeks I'll have to challenge myself to get out of the funk I've been in by making a happy list every day. Maybe then I'll be more... happy? haha!

I have a soft spot for knitted blankets, writing letters, and making Christmas lists, too. <3

15 October 2009 at 04:48  
Blogger Gloria said...

You have such a happy blog that I must sign up and follow. . . a little happiness goes a long way and I love happiness.

Come get more happiness at my blog! I know you can get there by pressing my image but just in case . .
http://gloriacarringtonferrira.blogspot.com/

Love your blog:)

16 October 2009 at 09:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home