This Page

has been moved to new address

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week... and giveaway winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week... and giveaway winner!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week... and giveaway winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week... and giveaway winner!

Friday, 16 October 2009

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week... and giveaway winner!

First things first: the winner of giveaway is Nicole! Well done!

Thanks again to Jana for emailing me - don't forget to visit her lovely shop!

I have never been so glad it's Friday! I am so rubbish at being ill and I really can't wait to relax a little bit at the weekend (oh and my diana mini should be here tomorrow... so excited!!)

  1. This may be the most beautiful thing I have ever read...
  2. Such a lovely way to celebrate Autumn!
  3. Favourite. picture. ever!
  4. Miniature is just so cute...
  5. If I ever find one of these in a charity shop I'll be incredibly happy! (Thanks Milly)

I hope you all have wonderful weekends! x

p.s. just a quick shout out to Jessica and Beth who looked through my Flickr photos - thank you! I loved reading your comments!



p.s.s. I nearly forgot... the photo swap closes on Sunday - so if anyone who thought about joining but hasn't yet is reading this - here's your chance!!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

dang! i just got really excited..i saw nicole and almost threw a party ;) congrats to the winner!!

16 October 2009 at 14:58  
Blogger Manju said...

congrats to the winnner ^^
i'm going to check out your links

16 October 2009 at 15:18  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks so much! I'm excited to win my first giveaway!

16 October 2009 at 15:27  
Blogger Paulina said...

I love those miniature chairs!!! Perfect for the architect of the family!

PS: there is an etsy shop that sells that same exact taz polaroid! Here is the link!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32190642

16 October 2009 at 15:57  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

I want a Diana Mini! So. Bad.

Enjoy it!

16 October 2009 at 17:50  
Blogger Farah said...

Hey, tell me how the diana mini is like yeah? I am still deciding on the whole getting a camera thing from ebay. =s

16 October 2009 at 18:10  
Blogger Cassie said...

Loved the post - now going 'click happy' around the various links!
Have a fab weekend xx

16 October 2009 at 19:40  
Blogger مى said...

I love your blog! And the links are pretty cool! :)

16 October 2009 at 20:20  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks so much for the mention. :)

16 October 2009 at 23:02  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Oh Rhianne, you are just so sweet. I love how you link to other bloggers who have been sweet to you.
I also love those links 1-5 you provided. Have a great weekend.
And congrats to the winner!

P.S. I am SO excited for the photo swap :).

17 October 2009 at 00:52  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am dying over that leaf garland. What a perfect representation of Fall. LOVE!

17 October 2009 at 18:32  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Congrats to the winner! And OMG your favourite picture ever is just stunning ... all those bright yellow umbrellas -- now I want one! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

17 October 2009 at 22:37  
Blogger مى said...

I just came back for a SECOND time! I love this post x

18 October 2009 at 17:48  
Blogger Sara said...

aah all the incredibly lovely links! Thank you :D

19 October 2009 at 09:13  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT UMBRELLA TREE SO MUCH!

19 October 2009 at 16:35  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for linking to me :) Can't believe how much that Taz camera is on Etsy though! Mine was £8 and i thought that was a lot at the time (as it was a charity find!!) But so worth it!

21 October 2009 at 15:47  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home