This Page

has been moved to new address

A few random things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few random things...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A few random things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few random things...

Monday, 19 October 2009

A few random things...


I hate thinking up good post titles...

I hope I never get bored of taking photos of our feet...

The kitten down the road snuck into our house yesterday...

We put it back outside after it fully explored our front room and got stuck behind the sofa (hehe)

We then watched it learning how to jump and climb outside....

We might have eaten half a tub of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked icecream in one sitting, oops.

I might have kicked leaves along the path on our mini adventure yesterday...

Boyfriend looked at me disapprovingly... before joining in, haha.

oh and...

The lovely* Cassie from Hydrangeas and White Daisies is having a giveaway to celebrate her wonderful* new etsy shop.

The photo swap is now closed and I am currently in the process of pairing people together! Wooo!


*and I love positive adjectives...


Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I hate the pressure to think of a creative post title as well!

19 October 2009 at 12:41  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

josh and i would have eaten the whole tub of ice cream ;) haha! sounds like so much fun!

19 October 2009 at 13:15  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Sounds like a good weekend. I can't wait to see who gets paired up!

19 October 2009 at 13:53  
Blogger Cassie said...

A Huge thanks for the shout out - you have well and truly earned yourself another entry. A big thanks too for your thoughtful comment on my giveaway post.
Oh and hubby and I certainly would have eaten the whole tub too!
xx

19 October 2009 at 13:59  
Blogger Paulina said...

I hope you never get tired of taking pictures of your feet, either!! This ones great!

19 October 2009 at 14:35  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

I can NEVER think of post titles . . . and can't wait for the swap to begin!!!

19 October 2009 at 15:07  
Blogger Care said...

Can't wait to get my photo swap buddy!

19 October 2009 at 22:26  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love a good feet shot, especially if there are chucks involved. : )

20 October 2009 at 03:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you never get bored of it either :)

21 October 2009 at 12:03  
Blogger Carlito86 said...

Aww I love this post and the picture! xx

21 October 2009 at 20:09  
Blogger Katie said...

the story about the kitten is totally cute! Ben and Jerrys is half price in Morrisons too atm it is worth noting!

21 October 2009 at 21:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home