This Page

has been moved to new address

Over the top blog award!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Over the top blog award!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Over the top blog award!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Over the top blog award!!

Monday, 26 October 2009

Over the top blog award!!

Last week the wonderful Missy gave me a blog award! I actually love this girl so please check out her amazing blog! Thanks Missy :)

So basically I nominate six bloggy friends and fill out these questions. Enjoy!

1. Where is your cell phone: right next to my mouse – I get really nervous when I don’t know where it is.
2. Your hair: I just dyed it again – its darker as its getting cold.
3. Your mother: Is my best friend, I’m seeing her on Friday and I can’t wait
4. Your father: is my hero, I can’t wait to see him too.
5. Your favorite food: chocolate, cheese and olives (I’m so indulgent!)
6. Your dream from last night: I only really remember nightmares and luckily I didn’t have one last night
6. Your favorite drink: water and pepsi max!
7. Your dream/goal: Happiness
8. What room are you in: my office
9. What is your hobby: blogging, taking lots of photos, watching tv, playing on rockband
10. What is your fear: being alone.
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years: in a nice house with at least one cat and dog and a garden with Thomas of course
12. Where were you last night: At home making beef stew - yum
13. Something you are not: a boy? lol
14. Muffins: addicted – double chocolate chip please!
15. Wish list items: Polaroid camera
16. Where did you grow up: Norfolk
17. Last thing you did: covered reception at work – fun fun.
18. What are you wearing: New black shoes and trousers, a forest green cardigan and my pretty new cream scarf which was £3 but I love it!
19. Your TV: is on a lot – thank goodness we can record stuff with it now!
20. Your pets: are imaginary
21. Your friends: are amazing (and not imaginary luckily)
22. Your life: is not as bad I think
23. Your mood: anxious
24. Missing someone: I always am.
25. Vehicle: bus.
26. Something you’re not wearing: rings
27. Your favorite store: um, Paperchase I think
28. Your favorite color: yellow
29. When’s the last time you laughed: today
30. When’s the last time you cried: um, a couple of days ago
31. Your best friend: is one of many
32. One place you go over and over: work :/
33. One person who emails me regularly: My Mum
34. Favorite place to eat: Yo sushi!

So. I'm going to tag...

Cassie from Moonface

Enjoy :)

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the lovely shout out. so glad you played along!! loved your answers and am so excited for you that you get to see your mom! yay!!

26 October 2009 at 15:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

26 October 2009 at 16:33  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Congrats on the award! Such cute witty answers (especially the ones about your friends) and I think it's adorable how you feel about your parents. Have an amazing day :)

26 October 2009 at 17:06  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on your award. I have a friend who colors her hair with the seasons! And I wouldn't mind one of those double choco muffins right about now. : )

26 October 2009 at 19:06  
Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations to you!!! Great list!

26 October 2009 at 19:31  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Goodness that was a lot of questions. I don't even think I could answer them all. I'm addicted to muffins too, especially chocolate with chocolate chips.

26 October 2009 at 20:24  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Thanks chicky! :) I'm filling out the answers to those questions now as we speak...haha

26 October 2009 at 20:39  
Blogger Cassie said...

Congratulations on your award and a massive thank you for awarding me too. I have been forced onto bedrest tomorrow so will be sure to repost my questions too.

Thank again and well done you!
xx

26 October 2009 at 21:05  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

hurray, congratulations to you :D this is a lovely boost for you and your blog!!

26 October 2009 at 21:51  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Congratulations on the award! I love your responses!! And thank you so much for nominating me, you're so sweet. :)

26 October 2009 at 22:15  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Congrats lady!!!

26 October 2009 at 22:20  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

"Your dream/goal: Happiness"

Somebody gets it.

Have a lovely week. :)

27 October 2009 at 03:56  
Blogger IKS said...

congrats :) interesting facts. i love reading them

27 October 2009 at 09:02  
Blogger Sara said...

I just saw that!! You are so sweet and unique in all the different ways!

Thank you for the tag!

27 October 2009 at 12:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home