This Page

has been moved to new address

My very own Etsy shop!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My very own Etsy shop!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My very own Etsy shop!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My very own Etsy shop!!

Monday, 2 November 2009

My very own Etsy shop!!

Oh my, oh my. I'm so excited!!

Today I opened my very own Etsy shop featuring 15 of my holga photos...
I'm so excited... and I feel a little bit sick...but good sick... I think.

Anyway, as dedicated readers of For the easily distracted...
I would like to offer you all a little treat when you order a print from my shop. Just make sure you write "I am easily distracted" in the additional message to seller box (I think thats what its called) and you will get a little surprise along with your order!

Labels: , ,

29 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats on the Etsy shop! It looks great!

2 November 2009 at 12:47  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

its here! it's here! yayyyy. i'm going to add a link to my post today if thats ok (which is your guest post) oh im so excited for you. hello paycheck friday and a new photo for nicole! hehe

2 November 2009 at 12:51  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

I think the pictures over on your MYIP post are beautiful and enchanting.

Good luck with your Etsy shop! You're such a good photographer. ;)

2 November 2009 at 12:52  
Blogger Paulina said...

yaaaay!!! how exciting! congrats!

2 November 2009 at 12:57  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Congratulations!! I hope it goes well

xx

2 November 2009 at 13:00  
Blogger Cassie said...

Big Congratulations - I know that feeling well - sick sums it up I think! Well done, now heading over to take a peek!
Hope had a great weekend, love your photos on Teacups - weather here was just dire this weekend - obviously much better or at least more atmospheric up north
xx

2 November 2009 at 13:18  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Oh my gosh this is so exciting! Congratulations! I'm sure you will do very well. :D

2 November 2009 at 13:28  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! It looks great! I can't even imagine how long it took you to photograph all of your prints framed. Haha. It will be well worth it.

2 November 2009 at 13:32  
Anonymous Voila said...

Yipppeee and congrats!

2 November 2009 at 13:52  
Blogger Pixel Wild Child said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the club ;O) I wish you a lot of success and fun!

2 November 2009 at 13:55  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Wow - that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you - good luck!

2 November 2009 at 13:57  
Blogger Micaela said...

yay!!! CONGRATS you fabulous girl!!!

i'm off to have a look at your lovely etsy shop. Good sick is good... this is a big deal! :)

cheers to your new business.

2 November 2009 at 14:44  
Blogger Saskia said...

Congratulations on your brand new shop!!!! It looks fabulous Rhianne.

Saskia xx

2 November 2009 at 14:52  
Anonymous Marisa said...

congrats... i am heading over to check them out
xoxo

2 November 2009 at 15:47  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Wow Rhianne! It's so wonderful! I am excited for you as well!!!

Hooray for Rhianne Etsy shop!
xo

2 November 2009 at 15:50  
Blogger Cynthia said...

oh yay!!! I can't wait to go take a look

2 November 2009 at 15:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your shop. Have added you to my favourites.

2 November 2009 at 16:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl that is soo awesome. i am so proud of you! good luck with your shop and know i will be over soon!!

2 November 2009 at 17:20  
Blogger Jenni said...

CONGRATULATIONS on opening your shop. I'm going to hop on over right now and check out your photos! :)

2 November 2009 at 17:22  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a lovely shop! thank you for sharing. I'm so happy you found your way to my blog:) I hope you had a great weekend.

2 November 2009 at 17:23  
Blogger Courtney Hope said...

This is so exciting!!! Love the photos- such beautiful, beautiful color...

Sending you good luck vibes from way over here in Texas :)

2 November 2009 at 17:24  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ah that's so exciting, your shots are so great! Congrats on it ... one of these days I'm going to set up PayPal and go wild, I promise you. For now, I will admire and I hope lots of people want to have your photos in their own homes! :)

3 November 2009 at 00:43  
Blogger Anna said...

I LOVE your photos! I love random landscapes to begin with and the dreamy quality is making me want to get into the Holga trend! Gorgeous. Keeeep it up!

3 November 2009 at 02:27  
Blogger Melissa said...

You are an amazing photographer, good luck with your Etsy shop. Your blog looks really cool. -following-

3 November 2009 at 05:51  
Blogger Diana said...

such great news! congrats congrats congrats!!

3 November 2009 at 07:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope the shop goes really well :)

3 November 2009 at 09:12  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. : )

3 November 2009 at 15:17  
Blogger buhdoop said...

How exciting! I will have to check it out.

4 November 2009 at 02:52  
Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! It looks great! :)

4 November 2009 at 16:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home