This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (TGI Friday!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (TGI Friday!)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (TGI Friday!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (TGI Friday!)

Friday, 30 October 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (TGI Friday!)

We got a pumpkin, yeay but still no cake... oops!!
We named him Humprey... I'm not sure why but I like it, he's happy.

This week has been a hard one for me, I haven't really been able to shake off that 'meh' feeling since Wednesday and thinking of blog posts has been tough. I've never struggled before with posts so I don't like it one little bit! I think I am worrying about too many things at once and my brain has decided to empty itself rather than process it all...
  1. I love the cameras. Love love love.
  2. I seriously want a giant cardboard camera
  3. I love this idea - I want one
  4. I will never get bored of dogs in costumes (more here)
Least there were lots of pretty things to distract me this week and I will be seeing Harry later - yeay!! I hope you all have lovely lovely weekends and a fun halloween!


p.s. Hello to my latest followers Carol, Planet Luminaire, Artichoke Zine, Cinabar, Lotzaads, M_Sparke and Cecistupperware - I love having you here. Also a quick hi to the people following me on bloglovin, yeay!

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Spardha Malik said...

those were all great things to get distracted by!! thanks for sharing.

I want an apple a day poster too!!!

30 October 2009 at 11:48  
Blogger queen-of-nostalgia said...

You just easily distracted me! Found a new blog to follow, and that flower polaroid frame is fabulous! :)

Cheers!
Kristen

30 October 2009 at 13:14  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Great list! My boyfriend is currently building a giant wooden camera. (rolls eyes) He also wants to turn a room in his tiny apartment into a pinhole camera.

30 October 2009 at 13:16  
Blogger Jenni said...

What a cute traditional carving of the pumpkin. This is how I draw them with those exact features. Awesome.

Have a great Halloween tomorrow and wonderful Friday today! :)

30 October 2009 at 13:23  
Blogger Paulina said...

have a great weekend!!! I love your links, the dog costumes are amazing (I dressed up my dog like elvis one year, it was amazing!!!)

30 October 2009 at 13:25  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

What a cute pumpkin :)

30 October 2009 at 13:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funky pumpkin!!

30 October 2009 at 17:14  
Blogger Cassie said...

Hope you have a fab weekend and your brain feels more relaxed next week!
xx

30 October 2009 at 17:33  
Blogger aaaa said...

love that name Humprey!! it looks great!!

wish you a happy weekend and a fantastic halloween!!

love.

30 October 2009 at 17:51  
Blogger Mandy said...

I love Harry! and your pumpkin is cute :)

Happy Halloween!

30 October 2009 at 19:39  
Blogger evelyn said...

cuteee pumpkin!! i'm carving mines today :D
i'm also glad i met you in the blog world ^_^ thx for ur sweet comment :]
yay Halloween tomorrow! Have fun !

<3, evelyn

30 October 2009 at 20:41  
Blogger molly said...

humprey... what a cute name!!

31 October 2009 at 06:35  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

hehe all those dogs in costume were the perfect blog post to wake up to this halloween morning!!

don't worry about feeling meh about blog posts sometimes. sometimes a girl just needs a break to sit back, relax and be inspired without the need to write a post :) i hope you feel a bit better soon!

31 October 2009 at 09:47  
Blogger Toothfairy said...

we don't celebrate halloween here, so I've never carved a pumpkin! booh. would be fun though, maybe I should just get one, and get started!

*loves*

31 October 2009 at 19:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net. I do enjoy your cool posts too!

Agneta from Sweden

1 November 2009 at 03:08  
Blogger Athena. said...

You are beyond lovely,
xx

1 November 2009 at 08:03  
Blogger therese said...

hi Rihanne!
um, i got you're postcard in the BPS! i just forgot to check out your blog. it's cool i like it! :D you probably wouldn't understand a thing of my blog, seeing that it's in norwegian :)
Therese

1 November 2009 at 23:51  
Blogger Gemma Louise said...

hahaa, i love the title of your blog! i'm very easily distracted so i will love your blog :) xx

2 November 2009 at 00:30  
Blogger Sab said...

you've got a blog tag waiting for you!

http://theinkyfingerfiles.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-confusion.html

xoxo
Sanchez

2 November 2009 at 10:06  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

Oh wow, I LOVE the Polaroid Plant holder. SO fantastic.

2 November 2009 at 12:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home