This Page

has been moved to new address

P.S...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: P.S...

This Page

has been moved to new address

P.S...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: P.S...

Monday, 2 November 2009

P.S...

I totally forgot to add this morning that I have a guest post on My Teacups in Peony today with some pictures from the weekend - we went to Whitby and it was lovely!
Pop over and send Nicole some love.

Oh and the giveaway ends tomorrow, so get in fast if you want to win an
amazing amazing print!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LookingGlassGirl said...

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. My degree is in English Literature and I eventually want to be a writer. I've never been to Yorkshire, but I'd love to go one day. It kind of reminds me of Wales from what I've seen.

2 November 2009 at 17:43  
Blogger Sara said...

aw! Have a great day!

2 November 2009 at 18:56  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Your guest post was fabulous!

3 November 2009 at 15:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home