This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters to the future...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters to the future...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters to the future...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters to the future...

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Little letters to the future...


Dear future sunsets at the bus stop,
You will make waiting much more bearable, I look forward to taking more photos

Dear future weekend,
You are going to be so much fun, you already sound too good to be true.

Dear future polaroid camera,
Why don't I own you yet? This is your second letter...

Dear future nieces and nephews*,
Hurry up! I'm so excited about you already, I can't wait to be your cool Auntie
p.s. I need someone to take to see kids films with me before I start looking uncool...

Dear future puppies and kittens,
I love you already - even if you will wee on my bed and chew my shoes...

Dear future Thomas,
If I love you this much now - imagine how much I will love you then :)

Dear future car,
I am really surprised by how much I can't wait to drive you, I hope you're red.

Dear future pumpkins,
you will look impressive next time... and stand up straight.

Dear future,
You look bright and I can't wait!


*I probably should point out that my sister isn't pregnant and I don't think she plans to be I'm just impatient :)

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous Marisa said...

this is a great list...

"Dear future Thomas,
If I love you this much now - imagine how much I will love you then :)"

thats just sweet :)

4 November 2009 at 14:11  
Blogger Micaela said...

Marisa, that is EXACTLY the one i loved. so cute!!!!

4 November 2009 at 14:25  
Blogger Elsical said...

Aww, what a beautiful post this is!

4 November 2009 at 14:29  
Blogger Saskia said...

Loved this Rhianne!!

I'm excited to see what my future holds too! I hope it contains some of those sunsets! Winter sunsets are so gorgeous.

x

4 November 2009 at 14:38  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is the sweetest list ever. I love your future letters!

4 November 2009 at 14:49  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Being an Auntie is awesome! My sister had a baby this year and it's great! You will be such a great Aunt and you will love it so much. Although, it takes awhile before you can take them to movies....

I love your letters - they are so fun to read.

4 November 2009 at 15:50  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

I love how cheerful you are. This was such a cute post.

"Dear Future Polaroid, why don't I own you yet? This is your second letter..."

Hahahaha!

4 November 2009 at 15:55  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Aww...this is so cute Especially the letter to your future nephews and nieces :) I'm also looking to having some to watch kids movies with me :)

4 November 2009 at 16:18  
Blogger Jenni said...

This is so cute. I love the sunsets at the bus stop and the future Thomas portions best. So sweet and true.
Oh and I laughed out loud when I saw your disclaimer at the bottom informing us that your sister isn't ener pregrant or planning to be in the near future. That is so funny that you are already wishing her to be. And note that you will never look uncool going to see kid films - I still do it!

4 November 2009 at 17:24  
Blogger Cassie said...

What a fantastic idea - I love the thought of writing these and looking back on them - gives me lots of inspiration.

Nieces and nephews are such fun - I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews already and another one due 3rd Dec! Although picked two eldest up from school today and now exhausted!

Fantastic post xx

4 November 2009 at 17:41  
Blogger Diana said...

i love this post. so inspiring.
rhianne, you are like a kick of sunshine i needed today.

4 November 2009 at 17:44  
Blogger bananas. said...

okay this is the cutest thing ever! i love it!

my favorite is the one to thomas. SO STINKIN SWEET!!! loving the positivity in this post.

4 November 2009 at 19:41  
Blogger Girl in the frame said...

Like everyone says, this is such a cute idea! It made me smile :)
and I love the one about the polaroid camera, I want one too!
I think it's awesome that you already deduce the future is positive; that is the best way to go! because the attitude has a huge role in the outcome.
Lovely!

4 November 2009 at 22:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove making future lists. this is beautiful.

and i can't wait for my brother and his wife to pop out some pretty little ones!! i'm getting impatient too!

5 November 2009 at 04:20  
Blogger Spardha Malik said...

wow, could i steal these letters for my future "anything"!! so cute :)

5 November 2009 at 11:05  
Blogger JacPfef said...

My niece & nephew live ALL the way on the other side of the country. It's awful & I completely understand what you mean about kids movies (even though I still go, too!).

One of my favorite things to do, though, is to go sit in the tiny chairs in the children's section of the bookstore. Spend as much time as you can perusing through the endless pictures and stories, finding the perfect little book. Once I make my selection (I'm picky!) I send it to them with a note, a promise to read it with them when I see them next.

5 November 2009 at 17:51  
Blogger AmyK said...

This post is fab. F-a-b.

5 November 2009 at 19:56  
Blogger molly said...

what an adorable idea! future letters... :-) they make me smile

6 November 2009 at 04:06  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

So sweet and optimistic! I love this <3

6 November 2009 at 07:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home