This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... and a day off!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... and a day off!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... and a day off!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... and a day off!

Friday, 6 November 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... and a day off!

Yeay so its finally Friday and I am not at work today - in fact I'm not even at the computer right now :) hopefully I am in Ikea stocking up on christmas items, or maybe even bowling or eating some amazing food, huzzah!!

You see two of my best friends (mentioned here and here) are coming up to visit for a long weekend so we are having an action packed, fun filled, ikea visiting, karaoke singing, long weekend with them!! Woo!! Expect some fun pictures next week (I hope!)
  1. Plates really are pretty and fun.
  2. Did you know Anna Faris has pugs? And they are adorable!
  3. Next halloween I am making these - with faces carved in
  4. Someone else had already done this... I'm going to do it anyway!
  5. Some more pretty yellow pictures...
I hope you all have wonderful, fun weekends! See you next week!

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

i hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
xxx

6 November 2009 at 10:25  
Blogger Jenni said...

Have a great weekend with your best friends! I adore Ikea - maybe I can fit in a visit there sometime soon too :)

6 November 2009 at 10:44  
Blogger Farah said...

hahahahaha I actually do that as well! take pictures of my feet! I think thats just a weird quirk some people have! maybe! LOL

Have fun at IKEA! ;)

6 November 2009 at 12:14  
Blogger Spardha Malik said...

oh i'm gonna do the feet-clicking pics too!! lol.
thnx fo sharing :)

6 November 2009 at 12:25  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

have a really great weekend with your friends!

i love love love that pet photos website, it's just the kind of place i like to go when i'm in need of cheering up. have you ever been to www.cuteoverload.com?? if not you need to see it!

6 November 2009 at 12:34  
Blogger Paulina said...

Great links! and have an uuuuhhhh-may-zing long weekend!!!!

6 November 2009 at 12:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good weekend!

6 November 2009 at 12:59  
Blogger janis said...

swoon - i love that yellow post!

have a lovely wknd with the friends. i love when friends from out of town visit. so much fun!

enjoy the day off....

XO

6 November 2009 at 14:06  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Have fun with your friends! It's so great when people come to visit. Hope you have a fabulous time with them. Loved the yellow photos - I think I'm using yellow as the color for my wedding. It is just so bright and happy.

6 November 2009 at 14:12  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Thanks for that link of Anna Faris and her pugs! So adorable! Have an awesome weekend :)

6 November 2009 at 14:47  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

xooooo. im sad i dont have an email buddy today but have so much fun off and with your friends!

6 November 2009 at 15:07  
Blogger Saskia said...

Have a FANTASTIC time this weekend & enjoy Ikea!! Have some dime cake for me (:

xx

6 November 2009 at 15:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for days off! have a good weekend love!

6 November 2009 at 16:47  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh, hope you'll have fun with your friends dear..

love.

6 November 2009 at 19:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I haven't been to IKEA in ages, I really should go soon...
Those plates were fun, were they not? :)

6 November 2009 at 20:08  
Blogger Erimentha said...

wow. your blog is so cute and cool and beautiful.

sanchez told me about it!

im so glad she did!
it rocks!
xD

6 November 2009 at 22:36  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

yellow pictures:)love them.

7 November 2009 at 11:03  
Blogger Janice said...

hi hi hi rhianne!
you have been tagged!
xxx

8 November 2009 at 02:07  
Blogger Athena. said...

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
xxx

8 November 2009 at 03:54  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

LOVE the yellow photos. So much beauty in that delightful color!

9 November 2009 at 21:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home