This Page

has been moved to new address

It's nearly the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's nearly the weekend!

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's nearly the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's nearly the weekend!

Friday, 18 June 2010

It's nearly the weekend!


Me and my Dad's feet from our mini holiday in April - I wish I was seeing on him Sunday for Father's Day, I miss him, but we did get him an amazing present and I'll see him soon, so its ok.

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut (finally) and going for lunch and shopping with one of my favourite girls... I can not wait.

I've just got to get through today first.

Happy weekend!



p.s. the photoswap will be closing later today, so if you want to take part now is your chance - I have an odd number of people!

p.p.s. Can you see his Mr Men socks? Ha, love it!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger anna and the ring said...

Please say the socks were a present!?

18 June 2010 at 11:53  
Blogger Sara said...

It's my weekend already!!

18 June 2010 at 12:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

18 June 2010 at 13:07  
Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

Happy Weekend my pretty :)

18 June 2010 at 19:57  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Loving the feet photo, I kind of knew it was a Dad's feet before I read the words. Those are very Dad slippers.

18 June 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Dad's are the best!

18 June 2010 at 22:31  
Blogger ana said...

love the dad feet photo. & happy weekend to you too! :D

19 June 2010 at 22:20  
Blogger Cassie said...

Hope you got through your day dear and are having a fab weekend!
xx

20 June 2010 at 07:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home