This Page

has been moved to new address

I love the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love the beach!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love the beach!

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

I love the beach!

I also really love that hat, paddling in the sea, shadows on the sand, viewfinders that look across the sea and my diana mini, hurray :)

p.s. I'm even rather fond of those shorts...

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Me too. I love the beach too. =) I wish I could be at the beach right now.

23 June 2010 at 14:31  
Blogger pearlslaceandruffles said...

I love those pictures! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

23 June 2010 at 14:50  
Blogger emily said...

more lovely shots!!
p.s. i am super excited for the photo swap :) thanks for the informative email.

23 June 2010 at 15:04  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Oh, now I want to go to a beach!

23 June 2010 at 15:10  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

And I love your beachy photos!

23 June 2010 at 15:22  
Anonymous Maddy said...

Love the beach! This particular beach has so much room to walk! Nothing like the beach I went to over the weekend :)

23 June 2010 at 16:34  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love your pictures and you know already how much I love the east coast of England! Adore your beach outfit too.
xx

23 June 2010 at 18:26  
Blogger AmyK said...

I'm DYING to go to the beach--but the beach is so cold no matter how hot the rest of Washington is! And I don't want to dig out my winter coat! hahaha

23 June 2010 at 19:23  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

oooh, I like that hat too! Stealing when we're in Wells!

23 June 2010 at 22:07  
Anonymous manilenya said...

Oh beach! Oh summer!and the texture of your photos, how I love them all!

24 June 2010 at 03:29  
Blogger Sarah D said...

I love beach too! I'm going to the beach on Sunday, can't wait. I love the pictures, too :D xo

24 June 2010 at 07:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics :)

24 June 2010 at 13:07  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

oh nice shots, the diana really is amazing! i love the second one in particular, it emphasises that lovely softness that i love about the diana and the pale tones are delicious!

26 June 2010 at 10:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home