This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcakes and Corn Exchanges!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Cupcakes and Corn Exchanges!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcakes and Corn Exchanges!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Cupcakes and Corn Exchanges!

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Cupcakes and Corn Exchanges!

So these photos are a couple of weeks old now but I had to post them as I such a great day with one of my best friends.

I've been meaning to take photos properly inside Leeds Corn Exchange for a while, the first time I went there in my first year of Uni, I completely fell in love with the building and I still love it now. I'm so glad I had my Diana Mini with me that day.

{last two photos shamelessly stolen from facebook - Thanks C}

Even after we'd had pizza for lunch we went to Antony's Patisserie in there and got the cutest cupcakes - mine was the chocolate one. It was delicious!
I love lunch dates with my besties!

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn Exchange is amazing building.

6 July 2010 at 13:40  
Blogger Meghan said...

You know me - I am a sucker for a good cupcake! Great photos!

6 July 2010 at 15:11  
Blogger k said...

these pics are very pretty! i love the architecture of them :)

6 July 2010 at 17:09  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Wow, beautiful! Oh and the cupcakes are so cute!

6 July 2010 at 17:30  
Blogger JenRem said...

What fun!
What great photos!
What yummy cupcakes!
:)

6 July 2010 at 17:42  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Cupcakes..yum!

xo,
Cassie
(Moon Face)

6 July 2010 at 18:40  
Blogger Unknown said...

So beautiful! How did it get its name?

6 July 2010 at 18:53  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The cupcake shots are my favorite of course. HA!

6 July 2010 at 19:49  
Blogger Emma Jade said...

i deal with a few businesses in the corn exchange but have unfortunately never been!
It looks beautiful, great shots :)

6 July 2010 at 20:32  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Rose Red- its where the corn grown in the surrounding area was sold! Not an overly long background but its now filled with yuppie shops..and some cool ones too.

R-can I have a green or a blue sparkly cupcake?Or maybe one of each of their teeny chocolates (if my purse is rich enough)

6 July 2010 at 23:01  
Blogger wishful nals said...

yum! who can resist a good cupcake? :)

7 July 2010 at 02:13  
Blogger Sarah D said...

Lovely photos.. Yay for cupcakes! xo

7 July 2010 at 03:46  
Blogger katie hanson said...

love those photos! that's a fabulous building. :)

7 July 2010 at 05:33  
Blogger Cassie said...

What a beautiful building - I love intricate ceilings like that.

Gorgeous looking cupcakes too!

xx

7 July 2010 at 13:44  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i love the pic with the box of cupcakes. gorgeous colors!

7 July 2010 at 17:16  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

yum yum cucpakes!

7 July 2010 at 17:16  
Blogger Diana said...

I think this is the first *real* photo of you I've seen. You're so cute and I love your hair! I dream of shiny straight hair.

9 July 2010 at 09:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home