This Page

has been moved to new address

Yeay its the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yeay its the weekend!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Yeay its the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yeay its the weekend!

Friday, 2 July 2010

Yeay its the weekend!

Hurray, it's Friday and we've finished work - I was so busy today I didn't even have time for lunch, let alone a blog post, sorry!

We're about to get train back to Norfolk for a family wedding and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see our families and maybe even Harry!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy 4th of July to my American friends! x

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Love wedding season! Weather is glorious and according to my father-in-law/farmer/weatherman it will stay that way this weekend!

Have a fabulous one!
xx

2 July 2010 at 18:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give Harry a hug for me!

2 July 2010 at 18:48  
Blogger Andi Dhebby Putri said...

be well, Rhianne! enjoy your family time :)

www.mswhiziqly.blogspot.com

3 July 2010 at 04:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

3 July 2010 at 13:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home