This Page

has been moved to new address

I miss the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I miss the weekend!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I miss the weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I miss the weekend!

Monday, 5 July 2010

I miss the weekend!

We had such a lovely weekend, I love weddings. But travelling to Norfolk and back in under 3 days is exhausting and today I'm tired and wishing it was a weekend again so I could have a lay in, eat a massive breakfast and sit around reading my book... Only 4 days to go!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 4 days to go makes it sound not far away at all :)

5 July 2010 at 14:15  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Everday I seem to find myself wishing it could already be the weekends. Oh.... I'm missing the days when I could just sleep in. Anyway, I hope you have a happy week ahead of you.

5 July 2010 at 15:06  
Blogger Louise said...

I'd love to see some wedding pics :). Have a great week!

5 July 2010 at 16:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you pics from the trip.

5 July 2010 at 17:24  
Anonymous Lolo said...

I've been wasting too much time wishing away the weekdays!

5 July 2010 at 19:32  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

That's such a fun photo of your feet and the flower petals from the wedding. Glad it was a lovely weekend, and let's hope the next one arrives quickly for you!

6 July 2010 at 00:42  
Blogger JenRem said...

I miss weekend as well. And wedding are the greatest! Lots of happiness and love and free drinks- what more could you want in life?! HaHa.

6 July 2010 at 17:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home