This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogroll update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blogroll update!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogroll update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blogroll update!

Friday, 9 July 2010

Blogroll update!

I'm still reorganising my full blogroll and making it pretty but when its finally finished (which should hopefully be soon, I'm going crazy!) then these blogs will be included. Happy reading!




5 QuestionsA Storm in a TeacupArt = HappyAubrey Road
Camera takes Photos Coffres a TresorsDaisy Chain AdventuresDiana Mini Love
Dinosaur ToesDoe-C-DoeDucks Like TeaE Tells Tales
Ebony and IvoryEli and ToggleErbanFelt Me Up Designs
Field GuidedFloddertjeFrom Portland to PeoniesGo Holga
Grr FeistyHandmade Love Happiness etc…Happiness is…
Hello Mr FoxHere We GoHey GorgeousHooray Design
House 09How’s your weekendInspired Mess…Its Simple Love…
I-Zilla the TerribleJohanna WallinJolie JamieJolly Goo
Just Putting it Out ThereKendi EverydayKrisatomicLa Mia Vita
Lady CroissantLetters She WroteLightning HeartLike and Love
Little Bits and BlogsLittle PostcardsM loves MMiss Blue Eyes
Miss IndieMy Funny EyeOn the BrightsideOne Pearl Button
Pia Jane BijkerkPlumeria AvenuePoppy and LeoPstrange Town
 Pughs News Rain and Butter BreadRoyal MailSeeHearSay
She Waits for WhispersSize Too Small Sweet as a Candy That is All
The Aubergine NotebookThe Blue HourThe Dainty SquidThe Hymn for the Cigarettes
The Little BeeThe Little ThingsThe Pleated PoppyThree Buttons
ThxThxThxTriumphs and Blunders of a Kooky GirlWhat Anna Loves

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger k said...

How cute! I need to figure out how to do a button thing :)

9 July 2010 at 13:22  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

I love this so much! Cute & organized. :)

9 July 2010 at 14:49  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh yay! I'm on your blogroll! Wow.

9 July 2010 at 15:39  
Blogger Anna said...

yay thank you!!!
I need to do one of these...
thanks for including me :)

9 July 2010 at 16:16  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

CUte!

9 July 2010 at 21:23  
Blogger Brittany said...

very cute idea! there are some great blogs listed there so i'm honored you included me. :)

9 July 2010 at 22:37  
Blogger Najwa Jamal said...

hey, thank you for having me in your blogroll. how u get that button? i've never had one.lol

10 July 2010 at 04:55  
Blogger Micaela said...

i've missed you! I REALLY love when you do these blog rolls (though i can't imagine the hours you truly do spend on them) because you seriously have some great taste so THANK YOU for taking the time :) and seriously, i love this one especially because my twinkie's blog is paired into all these other fabulous ladies!

HURRAY! and hurray for next week on your lovely blog. xoxoxo

10 July 2010 at 19:37  
Anonymous ck said...

i found some cool blogs by clicking your blogroll. thank you. :)

11 July 2010 at 12:18  
Blogger ana said...

agh! i love your blog roll. so awesome. love the square buttons. :D time to get to clicking & finding new blogs to read...

12 July 2010 at 02:24  
Blogger caroline said...

alright! i'm in your blog roll! thanks so much!

14 July 2010 at 20:37  
Blogger Marz said...

You can't imagine my sheer happiness when I saw that I was on your blog roll!!! :) I am grinning from ear to ear :) Thank you SOOO much!!! Means the world to me!! Such a cute idea - and I love looking at all the icons :) Thanks for sharing some good reads! xoxo

15 July 2010 at 15:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home