This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray, it's Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray, it's Friday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray, it's Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray, it's Friday!

Friday, 16 July 2010

Hurray, it's Friday!

{a couple of double exposures from Bolton Abbey I never got round to posting}


This week has been so exciting, I have absolutely loved celebrating my holga and I'm still incredibly excited about the giveaway, the response has been amazing! There's still a week to enter as well, hurray!

We have so many busy weekends coming up but this weekend I plan to take some photos for the swap (with helga of course), go for lunch on saturday, breakfast on sunday and hopefully start some premature packing for our impending move. It should be a busy weekend I think, I can't wait.

To finish off celebrating my holga week, here are some amazing holga related links for the weekend!

(an amazing holga blog, check out her links page for more holga resources)
(I'm not sure - I would want a small viewfinder)


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for linking to me :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

16 July 2010 at 15:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these pictures. I need to know your tricks!

16 July 2010 at 16:55  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Enjoy your weekend, Rhianne. Every single second!

16 July 2010 at 17:05  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Love your photos!

16 July 2010 at 22:34  
Blogger Cassie said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend - nothing better than meals out!

Hope the packing starts off well too - so exciting, can't wait to see your new space.

xx

17 July 2010 at 15:52  
Blogger ana said...

i love love that first photo. i would so hang it on my wall. & i just made a simple diy-holga strap on my blog. your whole holga week got me in a holga-mood. :D have a fun weekend!

17 July 2010 at 17:19  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I love love love the second photo! it makes me think of a ghost town... so eerie and interesting.

Bye bye holga week, i have loved you x

17 July 2010 at 17:43  
Anonymous Elle said...

Thanks for sharing the links. I've used some for a post on my blog today.


Elle x

17 July 2010 at 21:11  
Blogger k said...

hope your weekend is good too!!

17 July 2010 at 23:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your double exposures!

20 July 2010 at 14:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home