This Page

has been moved to new address

I have been featured!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I have been featured!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I have been featured!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I have been featured!

Friday, 23 July 2010

I have been featured!

Me and my photos, in an actual magazine...
How exciting is that?

A little while ago, the lovely Megan from Studio MME (you all must know I love her by now) emailed me and asked me to be featured in her 'Old Shutters' article about new generations using older cameras in Styl Magazine.

Of course I said yes and here I am!

As well as including some amazing artists within the magazine, Megan's article also includes work from Megan Rhodes and Kathleen Frank - two amazing photographers with gorgeous etsy shops, who I feel so honoured to be featured with!

To check out Megan's article in Style Magazine featuring little ole me
click here - and head over to page 46!

Thanks again to the amazing Megan for thinking of me to be including, I'm still amazed that people love my photos as much as I do...

p.s. Don't forget, all the photos featured above are still in my shop!

Labels: , ,

34 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

HOLY MOLY LADY THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

23 July 2010 at 10:57  
Blogger k said...

that is so awesome!!! i must go check this out now :)

23 July 2010 at 11:02  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Congrats!! That is so cool.

23 July 2010 at 11:22  
Blogger Claudz said...

Wow! This is very cool. Well done!!

23 July 2010 at 11:29  
Blogger a whole lotta love said...

congratulations! thats awesome.

23 July 2010 at 12:32  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

wow Rhianne! wow! It's so exciting! so happy for you darling girl! :)

Off to check the article. xo

23 July 2010 at 13:02  
Blogger Shukura Li said...

congratulations!! fellow photographer

i iwill go check it out

(YAY FOR FILM AND OLD CMAERAS)

Shukura

23 July 2010 at 13:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

23 July 2010 at 13:26  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

incredible!!! congrats - so fun. :)

23 July 2010 at 13:27  
Blogger Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Congrats Darling!

23 July 2010 at 13:58  
Blogger Christina said...

wahoo, congrats! i read the article and really enjoyed it. you photos look beautiful.

23 July 2010 at 13:59  
Blogger Kattrina said...

wow - that's awesome! kudos for you and your amazing photos!

23 July 2010 at 14:12  
Blogger emily said...

congrats!!! that is super exciting!!!

23 July 2010 at 14:39  
Blogger Cassie said...

Sending you huge congratulations Rhianne, that is amazing! You must be over the moon.

What a fabulous start to the weekend, have a great one.
xx

23 July 2010 at 15:51  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

How exciting! Congrats! :D

23 July 2010 at 16:07  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

That is so amazing! And super exciting, too! Congratulations!

23 July 2010 at 16:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, that's so awesome!

23 July 2010 at 18:14  
Blogger Farah said...

Oh my! CONGRATS! that is amazing, super happy for you dear. xoxo

23 July 2010 at 18:25  
Anonymous manilenya said...

congratulations!

23 July 2010 at 19:07  
Blogger C'est La Vie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!

23 July 2010 at 19:20  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

that's SO awesome! congratulations!! you totally deserve to be featured there!

23 July 2010 at 19:32  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Awesome, congratulations :D ♥

23 July 2010 at 19:32  
Blogger mina said...

Congratulations! Love the photos they chose to feature.

23 July 2010 at 21:35  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhh, that is so exciting lady...and SO deserved!

24 July 2010 at 02:58  
Blogger Micaela said...

that is SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! and so deserving! seriously Rhianne!

i love it!!! :)

CHEERS!

24 July 2010 at 03:14  
Blogger ana said...

how wonderful! a big big congrats :D

24 July 2010 at 16:44  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

I just found your blog and I spent like an hour going back through your old entries. I love it! I especially love how you visit so many places in Britain. You've given me lots of roadtrip ideas :)

25 July 2010 at 00:46  
Blogger Nicole said...

That's amazing! Congrats!

25 July 2010 at 02:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's fantastic, Rhianne!!! well-deserved, indeed!!!

25 July 2010 at 23:13  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That is so exciting, congrats!!

26 July 2010 at 02:37  
Blogger Gracie said...

Ahhh wow!! That is really fabulous. You completely deserve it too :) x

26 July 2010 at 02:49  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

A BIG congrats!! xoxo

26 July 2010 at 19:22  
Blogger muchlove said...

wow that's awesome! congratulations! It looks like a great mag.

27 July 2010 at 04:37  
Blogger sheba said...

your photos are beautiful so it's no wonder you've been featured in such a great magazine! congrats!

27 July 2010 at 18:59  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home