This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway winner!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaway winner!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway winner!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaway winner!!

Monday, 26 July 2010

Giveaway winner!!

Happy Monday!

First a massive thank you to Holgarama for being willing to take a chance with my blog and for contributing to my Holga celebration! I personally think that this giveaway has been one of the most exciting things to happen on my blog and the response was mindblowing!!

341 comments = 419 in total entries

Mindblowing right? I wish I could say that you all won something but there can only be one winner and the winner of the cute yellow orange holga 135bc is....

ButterCup Caren from Buttercupped!
Please could you email me your details!

If you didn't win, don't feel too disheartened - the good news is that Caren is also holding a giveaway of a polaroid camera - so check that out!

Thank you again to everyone who entered - I'm hoping that such a huge turn out will encourage others to take a chance on a giveaway with my blog as I love holding them and the more there is to celebrate the better!!

Also a massive thank you to everyone who commented on Friday's post, hehe, it was so exciting that I completely forgot to post my Friday links - I'll just have to double them up this week...

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger k said...

wow congrats to the winner, that was a huge giveaway!

26 July 2010 at 16:11  
Blogger Lila said...

So bummed it wasen't me but Congrats to Buttercupped.

Great giveaway!

26 July 2010 at 17:06  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

Glee!! Thank you Rhianne & Thank you Holgarama!
The orange Holga will be cherished, believe me. He'll have a star spot on my shelf of cameras (sitting beside 2 vintage Dianas). :)
Happiness is my middle name right now!
~buttercup caren
p.s. thanks for mentioning my blog's Polaroid giveaway! xox

26 July 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

26 July 2010 at 17:53  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

26 July 2010 at 17:53  
Blogger Meghan said...

Holy giveaway, Batman! Congrats to the winner - and to the success!

26 July 2010 at 18:58  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

wow! congrats to Buttercup!

26 July 2010 at 21:47  
Blogger this free bird said...

Congrats Buttercup! What a freaking jackpot of a giveaway.

xoxo,
carrie

26 July 2010 at 21:51  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Congrats! That's a whole lotta entries. :)

26 July 2010 at 22:46  
Blogger Sab said...

Congrats to the winner, hopefully they'll post some wonderful Holgariffic pictures soon! :D

(also congratulations on getting featured in your previous post!)

26 July 2010 at 23:41  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Aww I'm a little too late. I love camera giveaways!

27 July 2010 at 18:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home