This Page

has been moved to new address

We love Sunday's on the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love Sunday's on the beach!

This Page

has been moved to new address

We love Sunday's on the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love Sunday's on the beach!

Sunday, 1 August 2010

We love Sunday's on the beach!

12 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I wish I was living closer to the sea. But at least I can live vicariously through your pics. :) Happy August!

1 August 2010 at 21:08  
Blogger Louis Duke Photography said...

Ah, how I love this.

1 August 2010 at 21:41  
Blogger aaaa said...

and i love you..

xx

1 August 2010 at 21:42  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

looks like a good weekend chick! only 4 weeks now...:)

1 August 2010 at 22:07  
Blogger Helen said...

ahh we've been having such bad weather up here! i really need to go down south for some nice beach weather hehe

1 August 2010 at 22:45  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

uh me too! i've been at the beach a lot this summer. i love it there.

thanks for commenting on my blog! i was wondering, how do you like the impossible's black and white polaroids? i was thinking about buying some, but i'm unsure, since they are so temperature sensitive. i have a feeling i would fail big time with them.

1 August 2010 at 23:09  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh i wish I was at the beach!
Enjoy your break!

2 August 2010 at 00:32  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

Love the picture. I think we are going to have to go to beach sometime soon.

2 August 2010 at 03:52  
Blogger k said...

aww, we do too! we were there y esterday :)

2 August 2010 at 08:37  
Blogger Gracie said...

Ahh I can't wait until I can spend al this time at the beach. Love this photo!

2 August 2010 at 10:24  
Blogger evelyn said...

this such a cute photo! what a cute dog :]

2 August 2010 at 22:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a lovely photo!

16 August 2010 at 16:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home