This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend with my cousins...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend with my cousins...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend with my cousins...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend with my cousins...

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Weekend with my cousins...

Last weekend my Aunt and Uncle came to visit with two of my cousins. It's the first time that they've been to visit Leeds whilst we've lived here and it was so much fun!


We decided to take the children to Roundhay Park...


...so we could go to Tropical World (one of mine and Thomas's favourite places - we're big kids) where we saw monkeys, meerkats, crocodiles, butterflies and inside waterfalls!


There were flowers and petals everywhere, perfect for a feet photo.


And we even found a castle!


p.s. I feel I should also share with you that apparently I say the word cute too much and I shouldn't laugh as I sound just like my sister when I do... You have to love children's honesty right?


Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Kattrina said...

That is too funny - kids say the dardest things. It's like they are so great at pointing things out. My sister's niece came up to me once and said, "Why are your front teeth so big?" and I had no idea how to respond - I didn't realize they were that big and I kinda wanted to smack her... :-)

28 July 2010 at 14:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tropical World is amazing! I love the meerkats.

28 July 2010 at 14:09  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I love all of your castle photos... it always makes me wonder what happened in those castles hundreds of years ago when they were built for purpose... who lived in them... what did they do... why is it empty now... there are so many stories behind them all that we just dont know...
i guess its good for the day dreamer in all of us :) x

28 July 2010 at 14:09  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

awesome!! looks like fun :)

28 July 2010 at 14:59  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I totally overuse the word cute. But whatever. It makes me happy!

Looks like a really fun day out. Can't wait to take my kids for a few London adventures... we leave in 8 days!!!

28 July 2010 at 15:41  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love all the photos! And whenever there are kids do expect them to say the darnest cutest things. =) My little cousin was telling me that her new pet was a poopzhu and I said, you mean a shitzhu and she told me not to say bad words. lol

28 July 2010 at 16:06  
Blogger Sarah D said...

cute cute cute cute!! XD looks really fun! xo

28 July 2010 at 16:14  
Anonymous Maddy said...

Sounds like a great day! Love how the kids bring out that adventurous spirit in you! And that castle is lovely!! I'm already envisioning how I would love to take pictures here!

28 July 2010 at 17:08  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Kids...they're nothing if not brutally honest. HA!

28 July 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures! And yes, there is no such thing as too much honesty when it comes to children. I love that they have no filter.

28 July 2010 at 19:51  
Blogger AmyK said...

I swear if I were able to go on vacation anywhere in the world right now, I'd go there. How stinking lovely :)

28 July 2010 at 21:00  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Looks like a great day!

Apparently I type "haha" too much! I've been e-mailing my soon to be 10 year old cousin recently, and she sent me an e-mail saying, "Holly, I'm so proud of you! You didn't say 'haha' more than 5 times!" Hilarious.

28 July 2010 at 22:14  
Blogger emily said...

wow. how dreamy. there is so much history where you live!

29 July 2010 at 04:19  
Blogger richelle jean said...

oh wow! it all looks soo beautiful!

29 July 2010 at 14:30  
Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

cute shoes!

29 July 2010 at 23:54  
Blogger Gracie said...

That looks like a great place to take them. I love the waterfalls and that you found a castle :) How exciting!

Children are always so honest. It can be good or bad (at times). x

30 July 2010 at 04:51  
Blogger Diana said...

the castle kills me! so cool.

30 July 2010 at 07:09  
Blogger jolie jamie said...

Fun photos! I want to play with that dog! arrrg! Hi rhianne!
xx
jamie

5 August 2010 at 18:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home