This Page

has been moved to new address

Back in Leeds and missing the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Back in Leeds and missing the beach...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back in Leeds and missing the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Back in Leeds and missing the beach...

Monday, 3 January 2011

Back in Leeds and missing the beach...

Good news! We're back in Leeds and life is returning back to nomality!
We're both back at work tomorrow, but right now we're enjoying our last day of holiday and fondly remembering the beach :)


Thats me on the last photo!

I'm going to try and remember this info from now on when I post photos as someone always asks :) Remind me if I forget though...

Camera: Superheadz Yellow Peace
Location: Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, haven't been to the beach for quite a while now....it's time again! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

3 January 2011 at 19:02  
Blogger Red Boots said...

What beautiful photos Rhianne! These are my favourites of yours by far! The sky is so amazing. xx

3 January 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger Cassie said...

We are heading to the beach on Thursday and I can't wait even if it will be in my coat, scarf etc!

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound. Is the beach hut on the right in the second to last photo the one which was on that tv programme about it being built?
xx

3 January 2011 at 19:43  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Great pics! I would have been tempted to take that little row boat out ;)

3 January 2011 at 21:33  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh the little beach hut is so cute!

3 January 2011 at 21:36  
Blogger Helena said...

absolutely stunning!

3 January 2011 at 22:58  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Ahh i love the beach. Best wishes for you in the new year! x

3 January 2011 at 23:56  
Blogger Chudney Thomas said...

lovely! Was just on South Beach, in Miami.

4 January 2011 at 00:45  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cool photos!!
happy new year, friend!

4 January 2011 at 02:21  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

the beach looks wonderful.. I hope that this year I will be able to see it as well! 6 months till summer! :)

<3
K

4 January 2011 at 09:25  
Blogger Claire said...

I live by the sea in Suffolk, and that Beach hut is Fabulous!! Our huts are boring compared..

4 January 2011 at 11:29  
Blogger Alyssa said...

so in love with that beach hut

4 January 2011 at 11:36  
Blogger Julie van der Wekken said...

Beautiful! I wish we lived near the ocean. We're about a 12 hour drive. Going to go soon hopefully.

4 January 2011 at 14:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are gorgeous Rhianne!!! :)

5 January 2011 at 15:40  
Blogger Anjani said...

incridible! <3

6 January 2011 at 08:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home