This Page

has been moved to new address

Wreck This Journal!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wreck This Journal!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wreck This Journal!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wreck This Journal!

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Wreck This Journal!

Thomas really spoilt me this year!

As well as my new camera (eep) he also brought me my own copy of

We took it to Wells Next The Sea with us (someone asked which beach we were at yesterday and it was there!) and did our first page - Stand here!




We definitely got some odd looks from other people walking past but it was fun and I can't wait to do more pages!

To see more bloggers who are wrecking their journals go here!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

I GOT IT TOO!!! so excited to start on it (: xoxo

30 December 2010 at 15:09  
Blogger vk said...

this is really interesting!
but germa-phobic i am, i wouldn't wreck it very much :T

30 December 2010 at 15:32  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i've been seeing this everywhere and thinking to snag one before the new year! love it. :)

30 December 2010 at 15:42  
Blogger daisychain said...

I LOVE this idea!

30 December 2010 at 16:15  
Blogger Julie van der Wekken said...

What a fun project! Getting out of ones comfort zone is usually a very good thing.

Thanks for sharing:)

30 December 2010 at 17:43  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh that's so cute, I've never heard of one of those before. Sounds like an awesome way to document things! Glad you had a great Christmas, and I hope you have a happy new year!! :)

30 December 2010 at 18:26  
Blogger Lish said...

Looks like a lot of fun :)

30 December 2010 at 20:24  
Blogger Gabby said...

I really want to get one of those! Looks fun :)

Have a great New Year's, ladylove!

30 December 2010 at 20:51  
Blogger Anjani said...

awesome, i want one! :)

30 December 2010 at 23:13  
Blogger Georgianna said...

Hi Rhianne! Just stopping by to wish you a Very Happy New Year!! xo – g

31 December 2010 at 04:48  
Blogger Cassie said...

I immediately freaked out a little when reading about this, which probably means I could really do with giving it a try!
xx

31 December 2010 at 21:30  
Blogger Miles Of Style said...

how fun! i would love to take a shot at it!

just discovered your blog and i have to say i LOVE it! do drop by mine too and perhaps we can follow each other. :)

persis.
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

3 January 2011 at 07:28  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home