This Page

has been moved to new address

Harry really likes to open presents... II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harry really likes to open presents... II

This Page

has been moved to new address

Harry really likes to open presents... II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harry really likes to open presents... II

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Harry really likes to open presents... II

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute dog!

6 January 2011 at 13:05  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww riley's on my mind as you know so this made me smile:) ps i think i bump up your stats every time i come to your blog because i sit and refresh it to see all your pictures on your header, haha! love it:)

6 January 2011 at 13:19  
Blogger Sarah Knight said...

Cute : )
I have fish, so I imagine if I tried this it might be a little awkward, or wet ;D

6 January 2011 at 13:58  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw how cute!

6 January 2011 at 14:47  
Blogger daisychain said...

Haha what a cutie! xox

6 January 2011 at 15:32  
Blogger Brandi said...

So a adorable. Dogs really make everything more amazing.

6 January 2011 at 16:31  
Blogger Rebecca said...

He is so adorable, my dog does that too! (: x

6 January 2011 at 16:44  
Blogger JenRem said...

Awww, that is adorable <3
ps- I miss you and your fabulous blog!

6 January 2011 at 17:41  
Blogger Claire said...

Awww hope he liked his pressie :) I never noticed that thing with your header..i just tried it! Haha!

6 January 2011 at 19:32  
Blogger Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Your camera collection is crazy and your puppy is adorable! I have such a puppy fever plus I'm a wannabe photographer! :) We have sooo much in common! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

6 January 2011 at 20:48  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Oh how cute! I love when they do this, they make it look like waaay more fun than we do hehe. Hope you had a loverly Christmas lady xx

6 January 2011 at 21:38  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh you are brave! We didn't dare let Max anywhere near us when we had presents about otherwise he would have destroyed them all!!

xx

7 January 2011 at 20:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home