This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Oh my...


12 Polaroid Cameras
8 Voigtlander Cameras

10 Camera Drawings


Even as illustrations these camera collections, drawn by Glasgow based Christine Berrie, are absolutely beautiful.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I won one of her prints from a blog giveaway. I have it right next to the exact camera i have in real life, it looks so cool!

13 January 2011 at 21:31  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I love these! I joined the swap that you recommended. I wonder if we will be put together again! :)

<3
K

13 January 2011 at 22:28  
Blogger its simple love said...

I have a few of these cameras! I am obsessed with vintage cameras. They are so cute!

Rachael

13 January 2011 at 22:29  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

gorgeous! those are some of my favorite cameras!

13 January 2011 at 23:09  
Blogger Jihee said...

Ohhh I LOVE THESE!

13 January 2011 at 23:12  
Blogger ana said...

Love These! Thanks so much for sharing.

14 January 2011 at 00:05  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

This looks so perfect *__*
awwww vintage is love

14 January 2011 at 04:16  
Blogger Celeste said...

so much love for these.

14 January 2011 at 07:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my... indeed.

14 January 2011 at 12:18  
Blogger Helen said...

oh I love these! Really want one for my (future) house now :)

16 January 2011 at 10:48  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

ah these are so amazing!!!

16 January 2011 at 13:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home