This Page

has been moved to new address

A little photography date...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little photography date...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A little photography date...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little photography date...

Monday, 24 January 2011

A little photography date...

Last Friday, Thomas and I went on a little date with our cameras (and each other) I had my new superheadz wide and slim... and Thomas had our Sony H7...

{My photo}

{Thomas's photo}

These were my favourite of the photos that we took together - I love how we didn't even have the same orientation when taking them... haha!

I can't wait for our next photography date now!


p.s. I love him...

p.p.s the diana mini giveaway is now closed, thank you everyone who took part!

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

i like your photo bestest :)

24 January 2011 at 12:41  
Blogger Farah said...

aaahh..I finally caught up with all the posts! ;)

love the photos and hate that I missed out on the Diana mini giveaway! :(

24 January 2011 at 12:43  
Blogger Clare B said...

love seeing the same shot taken by different photographers with different cameras. Sounds like a fun weekend too.

24 January 2011 at 13:35  
Blogger Anjani said...

lovely <3
i want to do this too with my husband <3

24 January 2011 at 13:47  
Blogger Claudz said...

So cute!

24 January 2011 at 14:06  
Blogger daisychain said...

What a lovely post! x

24 January 2011 at 14:43  
Blogger Brandi said...

Photography date...what a lovely idea!!!

24 January 2011 at 16:12  
Blogger Cassie said...

I am afraid at first I read this as Superhanz (as in Peep Show) and wondered what on earth you were doing going out with him. But silly me then realised. Love the way you are leaning in on the second shot, with a look of total concentration!
xx

24 January 2011 at 17:05  
Blogger Carrie said...

lovely post (i prefer your photo). You LOVE HIM!!! smooch smooch

24 January 2011 at 18:37  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

such a fun idea to do a photography date. love the pics!!!

24 January 2011 at 18:45  
Blogger Jihee said...

such a good idea! aww cute date!

24 January 2011 at 19:41  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I love the idea of a photography date! :)

26 January 2011 at 21:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home