This Page

has been moved to new address

For Thomas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: For Thomas...

This Page

has been moved to new address

For Thomas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: For Thomas...

Friday, 11 February 2011

For Thomas...

As I mentioned before, Thomas and I don't really do anything for valentines day... so this is my little gift for him - he doesnt really look on my blog or ever at Etsy, so he probably won't see it but I think it's a pretty perfect selection for him :)



I was inspired by Diana's treasury For Him... and it was probably the fastest treasury that I've put together yet. Maybe Thomas isn't so difficult to buy for...

Can you guess some of his favourite things from this? I tried to include lots...though I'm pretty sure he'd prefer a real cat to a print.

Happy Valentines weekend lovelies, I hope you all do something amazing with someone (anyone) that you love, even if it is just making homemade pizza!!

p.s. you've seen the giveaway right? It ends soon!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love love the ron burgany mug! great collection

11 February 2011 at 13:27  
Blogger Sarah Knight said...

Lovely & romantic : )

11 February 2011 at 15:02  
Blogger Cassie said...

You see, you are tempting me even more with this one! For some reason Etsy is the one place I find loads of things for my hubby too.

We don't 'do' Valentines really and we are going to see the football instead - oh the romance!!

Have a fabulous weekend xx

PS: Have to tell you my word verification is 'pants' - sorry I found it funny! :)

11 February 2011 at 18:59  
Blogger Katyha said...

Huey Lewis and the News is perfection

12 February 2011 at 13:31  
Blogger its simple love said...

Cute! I just adore etsy with it's unique items. I swear you can get something so personalized for you special someone. I LOVE it! Gorgeous treasury!

Rachael

12 February 2011 at 18:26  
Blogger Adele said...

aww that's so sweet! i would do one if i knew ian would care for it! haha. enjoy your valentines day, hun...even there's no big celebration! xoxo

13 February 2011 at 10:16  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

hehehe I LOVE that Anchorman mug, what a great idea for a present! Hope you and Thomas have a lovely Valentine's day, even if you don't do very much (like us!), I know you celebrate each other in your own special way :)

13 February 2011 at 15:32  
Blogger Carrie said...

cute post. and great blog.

I am now your newest follower.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

14 February 2011 at 07:05  
Blogger Lish said...

You are such a cutie :P

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day :)

14 February 2011 at 11:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home