This Page

has been moved to new address

His and Mine, He and Her... something like that...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: His and Mine, He and Her... something like that...

This Page

has been moved to new address

His and Mine, He and Her... something like that...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: His and Mine, He and Her... something like that...

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

His and Mine, He and Her... something like that...

Now that we have a camera that Thomas enjoys using (the sony H7) we've been taking photos together... a bit like our little photography date.

At the end of January we went to Haworth - the home of the Bronte sisters - with our friends and we spotted a cat in the graveyard. So here are our two photos capturing the moment...

Photo13_9A
{my photo}
Ssuperheadz yellow peace camera with Kodak 200 iso film.

{Thomas' photo}
Sony H7

My favourite thing was the cat just completely ignored us all whilst we took the photos and then ran off on its little adventure, haha!

I reckon I could convince Thomas to start a diptychs project with me - what do you think??

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Lovely cat!! lucky day jjeejeje, It looks great the combination of graveyard-cat


have a nice day

2 March 2011 at 14:50  
Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

i think this is the epitome of being easily distracted. i love it.

2 March 2011 at 15:50  
Blogger Kerry said...

Gosh, how funny! I published a blog post LONGING to go back to Haworth last night. I'm so very jealous. The photos are beautiful.

x

2 March 2011 at 16:38  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I love coming to your blog for all the bits of Yorkshire you share. I've been preoccupied with the notion of visiting for years. Haworth! Oh, how I will get there someday :)

How typically cat-like of the... cat. Ignoring people is as natural as sleeping or eating ;)

I think a diptych project is a great idea.

2 March 2011 at 21:12  
Blogger Nikolett said...

I'll admit that I have no clue what a diptychs project is, but I say go for it! Love the two different perspectives of the photos - one's an overall look, kind of morbid yet interesting with the graveyard, and the other is from the cat's perspective. Can't wait to see more photos from you two :)

3 March 2011 at 04:08  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, I'd love to visit there! All my trips to England, and I've pretty much stuck to the London area (did do a daytrip to Cambridge once though, and have been down Yeovil/Plymouth way a few times, but that's it!)

I think this is a fabulous idea, you and Thomas taking photos together. How interesting to get one another's take on the same subject!

3 March 2011 at 05:14  
Blogger Marz said...

So adorable that you and Thomas take photos together :) What a fantastic date that is for you - combining your two passions - your love Thomas & photography!! :)

3 March 2011 at 14:57  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

Fun, love this idea.

16 March 2011 at 16:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home