This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm super excited about my fuji instax wide... updated

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm super excited about my fuji instax wide... updated

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm super excited about my fuji instax wide... updated

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm super excited about my fuji instax wide... updated

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

I'm super excited about my fuji instax wide... updated

*Warning - this post is photo heavy but don't worry, it's also amazing!!*

I always love seeing how other bloggers use the same camera, expecially when there are so many amazing photos around, here are some of my favourites at the moment.

Truly inspiring photos byAnnette Pehrsson


Lovely photos by Allyn from All Things Ami

Stylish photos by Ashley from That Is All


Amazing, fun photos by Adeline from Lady Croissant


Pretty photos by Lauren from Busy Bee Lauren

Gorgeous photos by Jackie from Exposed Brick


Oh boy, I can not wait to take photos with mine now! And my first pack of film arrived as I was putting this all together, double exciting!!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! So many possibilities! Definitely taking mine out very soon :) Thanks for featuring me Sweetie! Xxx

16 March 2011 at 11:45  
Anonymous allyn said...

Photos look great. Thx for including mine! Have fun with your camera.

16 March 2011 at 12:10  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

These photos are amazing! So inspired to take more this weekend. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. (& thanks for featuring me!!)

16 March 2011 at 12:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! :O
Can't wait to see what YOU will do with it~ ^_^
Hope you don't mind me asking, but where do yo get your film from? I'm always interested in finding sources! XD

16 March 2011 at 12:18  
Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

oh wow!! i LOVE that train track shot!! i love toy cameras and don't have any!! i need some!!!

16 March 2011 at 12:29  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

man, i really really really really want one!

16 March 2011 at 14:29  
Blogger ana said...

what a great collection! love. :D thanks for all these great sites/links too. yay.

16 March 2011 at 14:36  
Blogger Nadia said...

Lovely collection. I adore the little kittie one. <3

16 March 2011 at 15:49  
Blogger Brandi said...

I love them all! I can't wait till my instant film arrives so I can create my own collected.

16 March 2011 at 16:35  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Pretty pretty! I love how each photographer's style shines through. I have the Instax mini, but love the look of the wide as well.

16 March 2011 at 17:40  
Blogger daisychain said...

Oh man these are amazing. I really want to discover cameras.

16 March 2011 at 17:53  
Blogger Steffi said...

wow, all of these are soooo pretty. <3

16 March 2011 at 18:15  
Blogger Megan said...

These photos are all so amazing! I've been thinking of ordering an Instax Mini later this week and now I think I just might have to.

17 March 2011 at 01:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pining for a fuji instax wide, too. by the way, i had no idea adeline had one!

17 March 2011 at 01:15  
Blogger sarah {on the brightside...} said...

these photos are so fun, thanks for sharing!! i have an instax mini & i love it! the wide looks amazing though! :)

17 March 2011 at 15:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home