This Page

has been moved to new address

New cameras!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: New cameras!

This Page

has been moved to new address

New cameras!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: New cameras!

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

New cameras!

On Saturday we went to the St Gemma's Hospice vintage fair and I have to admit, it was fairly amazing... though I am probably just saying that as they had one full table of cameras for me and one full table of records for Thomas.
However I did find the most amazing bargain ever!

Fuji Instax 100
A fuji instax 100... for £4!

I saw it as soon as I walked in the room and pretty much shouted 'Thomas, grab that camera, NOW!' Haha, classy Rhianne!

Although the table was full of goodies (some of which I already had which I guess isn't a suprise) I was quite taken with my other camera find... my first TLR camera.

Ross Ensign Ful-Vue Super

I've never seen this camera before but after doing a little research I found out its from 1954 and was very popular after the second World War. We had too much fun Saturday afternoon attemping to take TTV photos...

DSC05986DSC05989DSC05979

I think I might have to borrow an DSLR so I can try to take TTV photos properly like Cassia's lovely photos in her shop... I love how they look!

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! What a bargain!! XD
Gawdd I love bargains hahaha!!

15 March 2011 at 10:42  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh my, drooling over that Ensign, how gorgeous is that! Good luck with the TTV, that's one of the things I want to have a go at too eventually. :)

15 March 2011 at 10:50  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

Congrats on the great finds! I know you are going to love this instax 100 - can't wait to see your photos. :)

15 March 2011 at 12:10  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

im so jealous! what uh-mazing finds, girl!

15 March 2011 at 14:01  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

rhianne: thanks for your comment! there is no external flash for the holga, so it's basically just a holga without flash now. supposed to fire the flash twice with a small pause inbetween, now ofcourse i missed that info and broke it, it totally snapped loud too.
my diana has flash option but the flashes are expensive, so i might buy another diana with a flash instead, havent decided. lol.

15 March 2011 at 14:32  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

this post of yours make me want to go camera hunting like right now..!

15 March 2011 at 14:34  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Exciting!! That's hilarious about you wanting to snatch up that camera! I TOTALLY understand!

15 March 2011 at 15:36  
Blogger Nadia said...

Where can you get those cameras? And how much are they?

15 March 2011 at 18:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The TLR camera sounds like a lot of fun! And Cassia's photos are amazing. So excited for you!

15 March 2011 at 20:01  
Blogger Lish said...

That is such a bargain - you lucky gal!

15 March 2011 at 21:17  
Blogger ana said...

oh you lucky lady! :D how awesome. enjoy.

16 March 2011 at 02:10  
Blogger Clare B said...

Fun! New toys to play with - that 1950s TLR is going to be so much fun. Enjoy.

16 March 2011 at 10:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a deal -- lucky girl!

17 March 2011 at 01:16  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Most excellent finds! :)

19 March 2011 at 20:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home