This Page

has been moved to new address

My first shadow shot Sunday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My first shadow shot Sunday...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My first shadow shot Sunday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My first shadow shot Sunday...

Sunday, 27 March 2011

My first shadow shot Sunday...

It's Sunday and I'm posting, a rare occasion... however I saw some perfect opportunities to take part in Shadow Shot Sunday over on Hey Harriet whilst we were in Liverpool, so here we are! Photo20_20Photo34_34

We were both taking this photo of our shadows at the 'Peace and Harmony' Memorial for John Lennon at the same time, I love it! Happy shadow shot Sunday :)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger daisychain said...

Amazing!

27 March 2011 at 18:55  
Blogger Nadia said...

I love the first photo. Super cool!

27 March 2011 at 19:34  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

That's a really cool idea! :]
I love the photos. ♥

27 March 2011 at 19:35  
Blogger Carrie said...

superb! love the 1st one most :)

27 March 2011 at 22:00  
Blogger Gracie said...

I really love the the affect of these pics. Gorgeous!

And I really love your layout. Especially the little cameras on the side :)

Plus I'm glad that you share my views with Katniss lol. I think I have to fight to defend her sometimes!

28 March 2011 at 01:11  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

love the new layout!

28 March 2011 at 01:38  
Blogger Hey Harriet said...

These are super cool! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday with these treasures!

Your new blog layout is fab! Have a great week ahead :)

28 March 2011 at 08:05  
Blogger ana said...

so awesome. the first one is great :)

29 March 2011 at 03:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home