This Page

has been moved to new address

Phone photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Phone photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Phone photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Phone photos...

Friday, 1 April 2011

Phone photos...

My phone is slowly dying... it makes me sad. So I'm slowly backing up all the photos that I've taken with it lately. These are my favourites at the moment!


Doesn't our path look pretty! I've been anxiously waiting for all the bulbs that we planted to flower and there they are, hurray! We just put seeds down for the Summer too, I hope they come up as well! Also I love when the daffodils are out around the Abbey too... and Harry's little face.

Happy weekend!!

p.s. you'd only get graffiti that looks like it says tea in England right? Haha.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovely photos ♥
Haha, the graffiti!

1 April 2011 at 10:08  
Blogger Megan said...

That last pic is so gorgeous! Love the graffiti one too :)

1 April 2011 at 12:02  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I want that graffiti on my kitchen wall, wouldnt that be great?!

Ok, I need to have kids - a brick wall, that TEA emblem on it permanently and them chalks for writing on the bricks any other food that takes your fancy!

....in fact, no need for kids..

1 April 2011 at 17:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those tiny camera icons on the right are SO CUTE!

1 April 2011 at 19:48  
Blogger Maddy said...

wittle Harry!! he's soooo cute as always.

& the tea thing made me "lol" haha

1 April 2011 at 20:33  
Blogger Siobhan said...

seriously cute dog!! xx

1 April 2011 at 21:01  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh, daffodils! I love them. Such a sure sign that spring has finally arrived.

It wasn't me that wrote "tea" on the wall, I swear!

Happy Weekend, dear Rhianne. Hope it's lovely!

2 April 2011 at 07:15  
Anonymous lilabraga said...

fab. pictures!
so sad for you...go on get a better one soon,so we can see more fab. images.
xoxo

2 April 2011 at 13:32  
Blogger Micaela said...

i laughed at your last comment ;) about only in england! lol i want to cuddle that dog baby!

happy weekend sweet friend xo

2 April 2011 at 17:29  
Blogger Munkie said...

oh god, backing up photos………horrible task!
Love that sunset!

3 April 2011 at 14:17  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

It's such a delight to visit your blog and catch up on all of your lovely photos! The second one in this set is especially pretty.

3 April 2011 at 22:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home