This Page

has been moved to new address

More horse photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More horse photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More horse photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More horse photos...

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

More horse photos...

Remember these diana mini photos of horses? And perhaps these instax mini ones?

Well, I took 3 cameras with me that day, so here are the superheadz yellow peace ones too.

Photo14_10APhoto15_11A

How amazing is that face with a wide angle lens? I love it.
I think horses are my new favourite photography subject.

I thanked them afterwards.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

...and they pose so beautifully for you! Love that second one :D

12 April 2011 at 10:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They posed for you! I always make horses run away... The face on the second one just melts my heart.

12 April 2011 at 11:44  
Blogger Moan said...

Gorgeous and amazing shots!!!

Also perfect day, scene, location, etc.

:)

http://simonevanon.blogspot.com

12 April 2011 at 12:26  
Blogger Diana said...

These are great, so dreamy.

12 April 2011 at 16:00  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How adorable!

12 April 2011 at 17:57  
Blogger daisychain said...

I love these SO much!

12 April 2011 at 18:26  
Blogger Brandi said...

Love them. The last one is blowing my mind away. Well done :)

13 April 2011 at 00:04  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

Horses are so beautiful to photograph, I can look at them all day! (Just took some photos of horses too which I shared on my blog)

13 April 2011 at 06:54  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow. stunning photographs. :)

15 April 2011 at 02:55  
Blogger Cesar said...

you take amazing pictures

15 April 2011 at 08:10  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Hehe, I would have thanked them too!

Such handsome faces :)

15 April 2011 at 14:15  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, lovely photos ♥

17 April 2011 at 13:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home