This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Oh my...

Neon Test 2

How absolutely beautiful is this photo by Jon Campolo on Flickr!

I've been looking through the Impossible Project PX680 Flickr group for the beta testing of the film, trying not to get too excited about the new film (and failing...) and this photo just completely blew me away.

I really hope that this film is better than the first possible project film that I tried... my photos are almost completely faded now and I still feel a bit let down by that when I think about how much I paid for them.


p.s. I'm completely addicted to Flickr... so many beautiful photos!

p.p.s. Laura asked if it was available yet but I think it the beta stock has sold out. Oh and it is for 600 cameras (which I have, woo). I probably should have mentioned that originally...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Ooh is this film not available yet? And what kind of camera is it for? Looked on the site and couldn't see it.x

6 April 2011 at 10:54  
Blogger A. said...

Oh pretty.

6 April 2011 at 10:57  
Blogger Alyssa said...

beautiful image!!!

6 April 2011 at 11:18  
Blogger Cesar said...

wow, beautiful. I have two packs of the new beta film and havent had a chance to test it on vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing this,

6 April 2011 at 11:46  
Blogger Nadia said...

LOVE IT! you're posts / photos inspire me to try new things I love it. This gives me a few ideas! Great posting! Flikr is good, I also like Deviant Art? I think it's called?

6 April 2011 at 15:09  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

what is the photograph of? I'm sure it's obvious to camera obsessives but I'm stuck!

6 April 2011 at 21:03  
Blogger Courtney said...

i love flickr as well. so much to see that inspires me. last role of film i shot was $20 to develop and didn't turn out great, but i still love using my film cameras.

6 April 2011 at 22:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home