This Page

has been moved to new address

Kirkstall Abbey Polaroids!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Kirkstall Abbey Polaroids!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kirkstall Abbey Polaroids!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Kirkstall Abbey Polaroids!

Monday, 18 April 2011

Kirkstall Abbey Polaroids!

Eeeeeee, we had the most amazing weekend ever!

Adele is amazing and pretty and lovely and adorable and so kind... gah, I love her and I am still so happy that she came to visit (especially after her terrible journey to get here!)

I have so much I want to share but first... polaroids. After chatting with Adele about the impossible film that we both tried, I decided to brave it and take the rest of mine with us on our walk around the abbey and they turned out well!!

Adele and I at Kirkstall Abbey

{we kind of look a bit like ghosts...} Kirkstall Abbey 2Kirkstall Abbey 1

I'm so excited about them, I think the last two may even be shop worthy! What do you think?

I'm so glad that I tried using these again... now I just have to resist buying the new ones!!

p.s. you can't tell but Adele is wearing a yellow skirt... just one of the reasons she is amazing.

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

heehee i love you too! you are SO quick with posting!? im just getting out of bed (: wow and they look even better now (: i'm going to email the the photos we took together because facebook reduces the quality of uploads and i figure you'd like to have the originals! have a great monday hun! xoxoxoxo

18 April 2011 at 10:01  
Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

LOVE those photos. polaroids are so special.

18 April 2011 at 11:26  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

my two very favorite people in the entire world! these pictures are incredible, rhianne. definitely shop worthy. i'd buy that 2nd one in a heartbeat! xoxo

18 April 2011 at 12:19  
Blogger emily said...

how fun! i'm so glad you two ladies were able to get together. how lovely is that.
and the polaroids are so mysterious looking. i like.

18 April 2011 at 15:45  
Blogger Annie @ Wattlebird said...

Oooh I love these! They look kind of historical/creepy (in a cool way, if that makes sense).

18 April 2011 at 16:06  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh amazing photos and I am SOOOO stoked for you two being able to meet! Blogger meet-ups make my heart sing, can't wait to hear more about it :D

18 April 2011 at 16:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhianne, these are beyond amazing. SO so so beautiful!!! :)

18 April 2011 at 19:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these photos! they are so beautiful! definitely shop worthy!

18 April 2011 at 21:40  
Blogger Little queue said...

The last two are definitely shop worthy, especially that second one.

19 April 2011 at 00:56  
Blogger Diana said...

Amazing! So heart warming and a bit envious of your get together with another blogger! Your photos came out cool! They are a bit unpredictable, aren't they? I love that, though.

19 April 2011 at 05:39  
Blogger Gracie said...

They are so awesome! I kind of like the photo of you girls with the 'ghostly' vibe. A beautiful place.

19 April 2011 at 08:10  
Blogger Kristin said...

these photos are hauntingly beautiful! I LOVE that last one.

19 April 2011 at 21:35  
Blogger ag. said...

These are such great photos! Love the look of them!

19 April 2011 at 23:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home