This Page

has been moved to new address

Kirkstall Abbey double exposure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Kirkstall Abbey double exposure

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kirkstall Abbey double exposure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Kirkstall Abbey double exposure

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Kirkstall Abbey double exposure

Photo09_5A

Location: Kirstall Abbey, Leeds
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Kodak ISO 200 (I think...)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

very cool :) love the yellow & blue.

13 August 2011 at 15:30  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, that looks incredible!

13 August 2011 at 20:04  
Blogger Dawn said...

That is so awesome. My dad is a photographer, and he used to have a darkroom. It was always interesting to watch the images appear. I almost wish he still had it, because, as a child, I was sickeningly fascinated. (aaand dumb. I once tried to open the door when he was developing a photo)

13 August 2011 at 20:44  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

whoa! i love it. :)

14 August 2011 at 00:17  
Blogger Merette said...

Love this double!

14 August 2011 at 09:28  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home