This Page

has been moved to new address

Words and Pictures...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Words and Pictures...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Words and Pictures...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Words and Pictures...

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Words and Pictures...

Photo06_6Photo07_7Photo09_9Photo11_11Photo13_13Photo15_15Photo10_10

I can't get over the colours from this film... swoon!

Location: Yorkshire Sculpture Park, England
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Lomography XPro Chrome


Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

these statues are awesome! you have captured them beautifully.

11 August 2011 at 11:23  
Blogger muchlove said...

amazing!!

11 August 2011 at 11:28  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

These are awesome!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

11 August 2011 at 12:28  
Blogger Daisy said...

I went the other day and it was fab ! I think your pictures are very nice !

11 August 2011 at 14:10  
Anonymous Dawn said...

Love love love. The saturation is so radiant. And, since words and letters and typography already give me mental orgasms, this was perfect.

11 August 2011 at 16:25  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those are awesome!

11 August 2011 at 16:35  
Blogger Brandi said...

The colors are lovely, I always love the way XPro chrome turns out. And I love this park, what a great place to take pictures

11 August 2011 at 17:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool. i love those statue things.

11 August 2011 at 18:14  
Blogger Marz said...

Beautiful, beautiful colours! You've really captured these amazing sculptures! I wish I could see them, they look brilliant :)

11 August 2011 at 21:15  
Blogger Jennifer Lee. said...

these are fantasssstic. love love love.

11 August 2011 at 22:28  
Blogger Anna said...

Oooo I've seen this artist at a sculpture park before. So fun yet semi-creepy at the same time, and make for amazing pics!

12 August 2011 at 03:34  
Blogger Che said...

gorgeous colours!

12 August 2011 at 04:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are amazing... and a little creepy too!

12 August 2011 at 11:42  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

ah this is really cool!

12 August 2011 at 20:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i definitely like the colours this film produces, nice photographs
i'm almost through my second roll of film

14 August 2011 at 08:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home