This Page

has been moved to new address

More Yorkshire Sculpture Park...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Yorkshire Sculpture Park...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More Yorkshire Sculpture Park...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Yorkshire Sculpture Park...

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

More Yorkshire Sculpture Park...

Photo30_26APhoto31_28Photo32_29Photo34_31

But with my Diana Mini this time...

Location: Yorkshire Sculpture Park, England
Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Lomography Colour Negative ISO 400


Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovelyy photos!
It looks so pretty there ♥

2 August 2011 at 14:28  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what a pretty park! i really think i need a diani mini.

2 August 2011 at 17:17  
Blogger CrystaL* said...

I love seeing photos from film! Looks like you had a beautiful day. Can't wait to see the rest of your photos from The August Break.
I'm off to get outside for a little bike ride.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Much Love,
Crystal

2 August 2011 at 18:15  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

oooh, time to compare photos from different films!these are far grainer, a bit more organic looking

2 August 2011 at 22:32  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great pictures! They are so romantic :)

2 August 2011 at 23:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, very romantic! beautiful nonetheless :)

3 August 2011 at 01:17  
Blogger Junaluska said...

These really capture the feel of summer.

3 August 2011 at 04:29  
Blogger Bec said...

Ahhhh I love YSP. I've not really seen all the outdoor stuff properly yet as it always seems to pee it down with rain when we go!

3 August 2011 at 20:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home