This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's kick the August Break off with something exciting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let's kick the August Break off with something exciting...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's kick the August Break off with something exciting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let's kick the August Break off with something exciting...

Monday, 1 August 2011

Let's kick the August Break off with something exciting...

Crossprocessed film! I've always wanted to try it - but I was honestly a bit scared, it seemed so advanced for me but then I used some Lomography slide film in my borrowed LC-A in Manchester and I was sold - the colours, the contrasts, the extremes... I love it!

Photo30_30Photo25_25Photo24_24
{note- I have no idea who they are, I just thought it looked good}


Photo20_20Photo04_4Photo23_23

I'm in love with the colours and I couldn't be more happier with these photos taken at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park last month. I've also really enjoyed taking my holga out more this year too. We've missed each other.


Location: Yorkshire Sculpture Park, England
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Lomography XPro Chrome
(E-6 slide film developed with C-41 chemicals)



Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger a blog about the little things said...

LOVE the cross processing effect! Is this something one can have done with any roll of colour film? Simply ask the developer to cross process? Just adore how these photos look like they were taken in the '60s!

1 August 2011 at 08:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos look cool.

Will have to check out the sculpture park one weekend!

1 August 2011 at 08:49  
Blogger Rhianne said...

@tea and chickadees its a slide film, which should be developed with E-6 chemicals but has been developed with C-41 chemicals instead. C-41 is what colour films are normally developed with so I can imagine if you ask for them to be cross processed they will be developed with E-6 film, if they can do that. I think that would give completely different results from these though...

1 August 2011 at 09:03  
Blogger Cesar said...

I do that too :) take pictures of people because they look good in the frame.

1 August 2011 at 11:08  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Simply OH MY GOD . x hivenn

1 August 2011 at 12:30  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovee these photos! They are stunning ♥
The second photo is my favourite.
It's so beautiful!

1 August 2011 at 13:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! Looks like a fun day :)

1 August 2011 at 13:58  
Blogger ana said...

the colors came out great. the one with the faces is so neat :)

1 August 2011 at 17:03  
Anonymous Roxanne said...

Whoa stunning! The colors are striking, as are the contrasts. I want to visit this place now...

1 August 2011 at 17:08  
Anonymous Retro Chick said...

Wow, those are amazing, the colours are gorgeous!

1 August 2011 at 17:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are so cool. i love the colors.

1 August 2011 at 19:10  
Blogger Jennifer Lee. said...

beautiful!

1 August 2011 at 22:08  
Blogger Courtney said...

Awesome!!! I love the colors as well. Really pretty greens, blues, and yellows! I need to make a little vow to myself that I'll get out there with my lomo this month.

1 August 2011 at 23:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are awesome! well done :)

2 August 2011 at 05:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colours are amazing... especially loving that second one with the bluey trees :)

3 August 2011 at 12:20  
Blogger Esther said...

oh, cross processing looks GOOD! More please. :)

3 August 2011 at 12:30  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! i am in love with these pictures. The colors are gorgeous!

3 August 2011 at 12:32  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

Those colours are really something!

3 August 2011 at 12:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home